Sundown Audio

Belva amps any good?

Justin248

Yall can have the cheap chinese amps that MIGHT make decent power and I'll stick to Korean amps with proven boards

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

After impedance rise, the amp is right on the money with 1.8k at 2ohm. I just might pick one up and use the DSO to check if it's clean at 4ohm.

1800 what at 2 ohm?

Beacsue it sure isn't watts.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

After impedance rise, the amp is right on the money with 1.8k at 2ohm. I just might pick one up and use the DSO to check if it's clean at 4ohm.

Great dig Indiana. Year and a half old post...

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

• 1 month later...

I know this thread is ancient, but, what I found most amusing was the level of ignorance being displayed by so many of the "vets". I won't say any names, but a couple of yall made complete asses out of yourselves..... Where does it say that the Belva bb5000D is a 5kw amp? Did someone, or some website, or the company (Belva) themselves make that claim? Or was that just the ASSumption made due to the name on the amp? lol! That's funny, but it's also pretty sad. These forums are meant to help ppl, and to help the community as a whole, and yet some of you guys are so quick to spread misinformation that you've actually managed to turn them into more of a detriment than a resource for those in search of knowledge regarding this hobby!? And the worst part about that is, it's almost always the guys that have been around the longest, that all the "noobs" listen to, that are spreading the misinfo and just being stubborn, ignorant, haters. Truth is, from what I've seen, Belva bb5000D's are spot on with their ratings. Not that it matters at this point, but... I just felt like saying it.

I know this thread is ancient, but, what I found most amusing was the level of ignorance being displayed by so many of the "vets". I won't say any names, but a couple of yall made complete asses out of yourselves..... Where does it say that the Belva bb5000D is a 5kw amp? Did someone, or some website, or the company (Belva) themselves make that claim? Or was that just the ASSumption made due to the name on the amp? lol! That's funny, but it's also pretty sad. These forums are meant to help ppl, and to help the community as a whole, and yet some of you guys are so quick to spread misinformation that you've actually managed to turn them into more of a detriment than a resource for those in search of knowledge regarding this hobby!? And the worst part about that is, it's almost always the guys that have been around the longest, that all the "noobs" listen to, that are spreading the misinfo and just being stubborn, ignorant, haters. Truth is, from what I've seen, Belva bb5000D's are spot on with their ratings. Not that it matters at this point, but... I just felt like saying it.

Great first post to hug the nuts of a pile of shit amp.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived