extra batt help

I got ya,well then you could just use what you have for now or buy a 2nd battery that will be big enough for your install in the Ford. The D1200 will be good for that setup but you could also get a smaller one that would be fine,but would recommend the 1200 or bigger one if you plan on going bigger on your system in the F150.. D1200 is what I'm going to be using along with my yellow top but I'm using a Stinger 500 amp isolator relay since the batteries are different.

XS power has an excellent 3 year free replacement warranty, and excellent output per pound. Right now, we have 5% off our already rock bottom prices plus free shipping in the 48 states. You can e-mail me for a quote if you want: [email protected]

The D925 is highly under-rated, and very affordable. I run a single D925 in my jeep with a huge winch, lights, and 1500 WRMS system and it works great.

i think he's asking can he have a different battery and an xs battery, and if the different battery will still charge the XS, correct me if im wrong, but it will charge the battery.. it will just not let it live it's full life out. running 2 different batteries isint "good?" for the battery's.. i think

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

yeah it you're going to be using different batteries then it's a good idea to get a battery isolator relay unless you're going to get rid of your stock battery and get 2 of alike brands.. I've got a Optima yellow top under the hood and I'm adding a XS Power D1200 so I'll be using a Stinger 500 amp isolator bcus I don't want to spend another $200-$350 for another one when there's nothing wrong with my Optima.

How much are those isolators?

I got mine on Ebay for like $80 for the 500 amp Stinger model,Sonic Electronix has them also. They also have some that are cheaper on there and if you find it cheaper on another "legit" online retailer then SE will match the price but they won't match Ebay

Archived