Second Skin Audio

Term-Pro Enclosure Design Software is the SHIZNIT! (pics inside)

Steve, Printscreen on your keyboard takes a screenshot, then you can paste it into an image editor, or there's a snipping tool in Start->All Programs->Accessories

Looks good, it looks more powerful (and easier to use) than WinISD. Hell, I still remember PerfectBox which ran in DOS. haha

• 4 weeks later...

damn, looks like you can really get into the details with this one, but how user freindly is it? im not talking about noob status or anything, but i know that some of these programs can be really detailed and difficult to use. does it have a good tutorial to really get into it?

• 2 weeks later...

That is badass! Looks like you can do anything with it.

i just scratched the surface with the pics :D It goes way deeper then what i show of course

Hey man I'm about to purchase. Will this help me learn to build 6th orders and T-lines? Like does it show 3D diagrams for your box or do you have to create the model from scratch??

• 4 weeks later...

reminds of bassbox pro mixed with sketch up. I use torres coupled with google sketch up myself. Its nice having everything in one program, but for those that cant afford it, the previously mentioned programs do suffice. But the program does look great.