Second Skin Audio

Term-Pro Enclosure Design Software is the SHIZNIT! (pics inside)

Thats awesome sm, thats how I got my lsst box design, quick question, can I still enter sotm if my beat got jacked? And when I save up for my new system, would you be willing to desigm a box for me with that?

Just make a thread asking for help on the his. There's a few people theatre more then willing to help n they know their shit

These kind of things are what put box designers out of business. Just think what Torres has already done

Just got to roll with the changes... Nothing stays the same forever... If it did we would still be wearing animal skins and using rocks to make fire...

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg

These kind of things are what put box designers out of business. Just think what Torres has already done

Torres is not a design program... Its simply a calculator.

The woofers T/S perimeters have no meaning on torres, farther more will it plot out what changes to the box will do with your frequency curve and numerous other things, such as when a woofer will reach mechanical or thermal failure for example.

As for the other persons comment, google sketch is just a picture, it will not show layers, assembly order, complex angles, etc unless you actually take the extra time to edit that all in correctly and figure the math out on your own to input into your drawing. Termpro spits that out for you automatically based on your dimensions you entered.

I personally find sketchup a waste of time myself, like ive said before, the time that it takes to get everything sketched out in a program I could of had most my wood ripped down and started assembly.

Theres still some more things Id love to see incorporated to the program but I like it so far.

20130311_062431_zpsf4b7efdb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Would you care to put your program to work? Im super noob to box building and have had the sub in front of me for a week now with no design :( I waited for 2 months for my sub to arrive thinking I would of had it built and done but no sir..... Ive spent the last 2 months trying to learn how to use box calculators with no progress LOL! I would pay for a killer design! Heres my link to my post describing my dilemma. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/171455-fi-q-18-enclosure-help/ Consider it???

• 1 month later...

I saw the option to activate the sub box program on my updated term-lab software. it looks sweet. thanks for posting the pics up Steve! might have to purchase it!

Headunit in mustang deh-p7000bt (Max undistorted volume 59) Headunit in gti deh-6000ub (max undistored volume 59) Amp=saz-1000d (Gain set with dd-1) Subwoofer= psi platform 3 18" (dual 1ohm)

Torres is not a design program... Its simply a calculator.

The woofers T/S perimeters have no meaning on torres, farther more will it plot out what changes to the box will do with your frequency curve and numerous other things, such as when a woofer will reach mechanical or thermal failure for example.

As for the other persons comment, google sketch is just a picture, it will not show layers, assembly order, complex angles, etc unless you actually take the extra time to edit that all in correctly and figure the math out on your own to input into your drawing. Termpro spits that out for you automatically based on your dimensions you entered.

I personally find sketchup a waste of time myself, like ive said before, the time that it takes to get everything sketched out in a program I could of had most my wood ripped down and started assembly.

Theres still some more things Id love to see incorporated to the program but I like it so far.

is that a R.A.T. i see .....lol

but Damn that looks like a program i would end up not coming out of my room for a week over lol

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."