Second Skin Audio

Term-Pro Enclosure Design Software is the SHIZNIT! (pics inside)

Hi I have two kicker L7 15" I been trying to find a box build that will make them hit hard so can some one help me out with a plan for a box to build for them thank you

GTFO with that. Post in the appropriate section.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

• 2 months later...

There is no mention of anyone designing anything in here besides highlighting the software

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I got only one question:

Can You check the database of term-pro and try to find Hertz HXS300D and HXS380D? I got the booth drivers and I'm wondering that should i pucharse this soft or not.

I can check when i get back home, though my software hasnt been updated in a couple months at least.

However you can manually add any woofer to the database if its not already in there using the woofers tsp's

• 9 months later...

Hey guys,

So, I see the term pro software has a lot of features that are very important and necessary for shops and installers. However, I am looking for a good software but not as expensive as the term pro. I am trying to build a better box than the currently one I have and I don't see how I can justify $250 in the design software when I am only going to use once or twice.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please? thank you.

Hey guys,

So, I see the term pro software has a lot of features that are very important and necessary for shops and installers. However, I am looking for a good software but not as expensive as the term pro. I am trying to build a better box than the currently one I have and I don't see how I can justify $250 in the design software when I am only going to use once or twice.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please? thank you.

Get WinISD, its free, you can get it here: http://www.linearteam.org/download/winisd-07x.exe

For box layout you can use SketchUp, its also free.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...