BeakLAN 2013 - Smithsburg, MD

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sounds awesome. I'm in Mass so the drive wouldn't be terrible (8-ish hours, I'll suck it up). What sort of games will be going on? I don't want to show up and get my ass handed to me in CS1.6 :(

Where in mass? Also if I get time off of work carpool?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

hmmm...... not a huge drive.... don't know if I can lug this desktop though.... 800D is not forgiving in weight.... lol .... but I'd be down for the consoles.... or just distracting the PC gamers hahahahaha

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

my Antec 1200 weighs in just at about 62 pounds.

3 sata drives, 1 IDE 1 cd dvd burner. thats like.. 12 pounds right there lol, not really but the computer is a big ass bitch to carry around to lan parties.

had to walk about 800 feet from the car to a locked gate by myself. and i was not setting my computer on the ground.

the dick was not jerked off that night. my arms were broked.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

3 sata drives, 1 IDE 1 cd dvd burner. thats like.. 12 pounds right there lol, not really but the computer is a big ass bitch to carry around to lan parties.

had to walk about 800 feet from the car to a locked gate by myself. and i was not setting my computer on the ground.

lmao..... why do you need hands for that?

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

lmao..... why do you need hands for that?

At the time I was 17 and a hardcore nerd.. No girlfriend, the hand was needed.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

This sounds awesome. I'm in Mass so the drive wouldn't be terrible (8-ish hours, I'll suck it up). What sort of games will be going on? I don't want to show up and get my ass handed to me in CS1.6 :(

I'm in Waltham. I'd definitely be up for driving someone down if they're nearby. It would definitely make the drive less boring having someone in the car with me.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I'm in Waltham. I'd definitely be up for driving someone down if they're nearby. It would definitely make the drive less boring having someone in the car with me.

I'm up in Danvers, bout a half hour away.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived