What are you running on stock alternator?

just on update i switched the DDm3a that i had on stock electrical with 2 15's to a DDm4a with 3 15's same 2 batteries total been like this for a month, sounds 3x louder and im sure im dropping hard as hell, all on a stocky 80 alt :ninja::lol2: so how long will it last =@ hmmm who knows!!!

i have alt and everything else to upgrade so when ever i have time it will be done

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

just on update i switched the DDm3a that i had on stock electrical with 2 15's to a DDm4a with 3 15's same 2 batteries total been like this for a month, sounds 3x louder and im sure im dropping hard as hell, all on a stocky 80 alt :ninja::lol2: so how long will it last =@ hmmm who knows!!!

i have alt and everything else to upgrade so when ever i have time it will be done

I wanna 'Like This' soo bad but something just says nooooooo!

124amp stock

1xs d3400 under hood

only pushing a diablo 1000.1 proto

i drop to 13.1 at my lowest

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

stock alt 140a

d3100 d 3400

big 3

ofc wire

doubled up runs in some spots

2 m2bs strapped at 2 ohms (1 ohm)

2 m2bs strapped at .5 ohm (.25 ohm)

Do you know your approx drop?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

stock alt 140a

d3100 d 3400

big 3

ofc wire

doubled up runs in some spots

2 m2bs strapped at 2 ohms (1 ohm)

2 m2bs strapped at .5 ohm (.25 ohm)

Do you know your approx drop?

Worst case

mid to low 12s at 1

high 10s-11s at .25

with 2 at 1 i can stay mid to low 13s just depends on the song i guess

My old USA 100HC, at 2 ohms bridged. Probably no more than a 100 amp current draw. Had two exide 31 equipment batteries (100lbs apeice) though and a yellow top under the hood. I never saw it go below 13.

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

Archived