Just driving home from work and figured I'd let the video speak for it's self. Extremely impressed with the midbass and tweeters. Gotta deaden my doors and I should get a lil punch back in my doors. I've got a set of Skar's vxi65s in the rear deck; tweeters eventually getting glassed into the c-pillars, surface mounted right now. The other set, mids in the door with tweeter in the a-pillar. Tuned the 85.4 with the DD-1 and CC-1. Playing Decaf's Day Dreaming instrumentals off zip21 and Party Tonight from Right Side of the Tree on the way to work sometime last week.

Day Dreaming - Decaf Zip21

Party Tonight - Right Side of the Tree

Not the best picture quality since I recorded them on my phone. Trying to get ahold of a good camera for demos and shows, know of any shoot some info my way.

So far so good ha. Door's were fun to get installed, had to bore out some 1" spacers to clear the windows. Hopefully ordering a Sk4500 within the next week. Was going to go with a pair of VVX12's until the summer before jumping to ZVXs but it looks like they'll be out of stock until the VVX v2's come in next month.