Im currently making a center console with a wooden frame and some fiberglass work on it. Im bridging gaps as wide as 3-4 in. How many layers of fiberglass mat and resin should i apply to these areas to insure good strength and make sure it will hold its shape and stay rigid??? Thanks guys!!

what thickness mat are you using man? also, are you making just a center console or is it gonna be a sub box too?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I assume his sub box is finished. Probably just center console

never assume....it leads to assumptions haha

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

to everybody its just a console with cupholders lol my sub box is 6 cubes so itd have to be a helluva console haha. but every one agrees atleast 3 layers?? and yeah i had mdf in a few spots to staple to thankfully. and im using the really thin woven fiber mat. not the thick insulation style fiber. but i started of with a layer cotton material as my first layer and so far ive done 1 solid layer and letting it dry tonight. after ive sanded it pretty smooth my buddy is layin body filler on it too. hows that sound?

Archived