SMD what are you Drinking thread

Hotdog

You might think i'm a pussy, but currently sipping on Reds apple ale. It's good stuff. Now I have a new favorite liquor to mix with my soda now. JD and I never really got along, but JD and honey, I think we're almost best friends now. lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I don't know honestly, lol. Give me a price list for liquors you buy and I'll post Alaskan prices, lol. I sent some Alaskan liquors made right here in my city to some cool people I have addresses for, mostly whiskey and vodka but those are Alaskan favorites. We even have salmon vodka, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

We even have salmon vodka, lol

:shok:

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

• 2 weeks later...

Got 2 bottles of Earl Stevens. Mangoscato and Red Blend.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Mt. Dew.

I know, ... I am boring.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Went to dinner for my boys birthday the other day and had " Longfin Lager " from ballast point brewery the other day. Pretty good. I picked up a 6 pack the other day. Also got the Shock Top " Honey Bourban" beer. This is ok, would drink again

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Blue your not a puss lol. Redds is stronger than a good handful of domestic beers and tastes a hell of a lot better. Anyone had miller fortune yet? Had one the other night. Pretty good. Like a boston lager but a little less hoppy.

And teamht your nuts lol. A bottle of crown here in indiana is 23.47 at walmart for comparison

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Daily: coffe like a MF'er

Beer: Abita (local), Guinness, occasionally other dark beer.

Liquor: Gentleman Jack straight on the rocks, Disarono in ginger ale/coke, or Bailey's in some strong black coffee.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes.