SMD what are you Drinking thread

Hotdog

Had the new sam Adams '76 yesterday morning after work yesterday morning, I'll be going back for more in two hours lol, been drinking a new whiskey out of a company in Indy lately called west fork whiskey co. Called The Colonel. It's a wonderful $35 whiskey. Had some blue raspberry svedka and diet dew the other day too, kind of similar to Baja blast. I drink a lot lately...

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

5 hours ago, bcpballer64 said:

Had the new sam Adams '76 yesterday morning after work yesterday morning, I'll be going back for more in two hours lol, been drinking a new whiskey out of a company in Indy lately called west fork whiskey co. Called The Colonel. It's a wonderful $35 whiskey. Had some blue raspberry svedka and diet dew the other day too, kind of similar to Baja blast. I drink a lot lately...

If you're a whiskey drinker you should try the wild turkey american honey if you haven't already, shit is smooth smooth smooth, and has a great flavor to it, it goes down a little too easy, lol.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

16 hours ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

If you're a whiskey drinker you should try the wild turkey american honey if you haven't already, shit is smooth smooth smooth, and has a great flavor to it, it goes down a little too easy, lol.

I went to the first Chive Fest in Chicago in '14, and spent the day/night switching between American honey and some other drink that had cabo wabo in it. the honey definitely goes down pretty easy.

Houston’s oldest independent craft brewery, Saint Arnold. This is their Divine Reserve 18, an Imperial Stout that could be mistaken for motor oil haha. Had one last wk and another last night while i swapped a crankshaft position sensor. 13.4% abv. 

D2624C5C-10C4-4935-BA3F-C0B7BDAB7397.jpeg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

13.4% holy shit

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• 2 weeks later...

Drinking my 2nd coors banquet / tropicana oj 70/30 mix in the past hour.

Haven't had a drink since christmas and boy do i have fuck all for an alcohol tolerance!

Normally i'd be blazing but i got pinched on a pre-access piss test for a job in 10/16 and i'm on a 12 month (of employment) random testing program, still got 4 months to go. (yeah i haven't been working much)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

• 3 weeks later...

Y'all be drinking too much fancy shit on here so i gotta balance it out

rgq1UEs.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I hate u fuckers I’m allergic to barley and malt, I’m a wine and brandy guy.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery