Gettin ready to upgrade. ***EDIT*** UPGRADED!!! Please post what browser you use so we can bug check

im on chrome, and dayum! this is so fast now!

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Little something I just found.

On android chrome, going to notifications, If you click on the 'post you made' that someone liked, it just takes you to the first post of that thread instead of the post they liked.

Not a big deal, just something I noticed.

Edited by Lbox88

Another little thing. When posting on a topic, and someone posts before you and you get the notification to show the post at the top of the window, it doesn't do anything for me on chrome w/Win7. Click and it will sit there like it's loading, but won't show up until I post what I was going to post.

Little something I just found.

On android chrome, going to notifications, If you click on the 'post you made' that someone liked, it just takes you to the first post of that thread instead of the post they liked.

Not a big deal, just something I noticed.

I get this too. I also get the blank post when a video is posted. Also I used to get emails when I would get quote notifications but I'm not getting them anymore.

Otherwise the sure seems a lot faster now! Thanks Steve and Kyle!