Gettin ready to upgrade. ***EDIT*** UPGRADED!!! Please post what browser you use so we can bug check

I'm guessing the server went down and when it does it's supposed to use the cloud as a backup... but this site is heavily DB dependent I'm sure that cloud service couldn't keep up.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Running IE on my work computer (I know IE sucks but it's all I got at work) and still takes forever to load stuff sometimes and my browser always resets for a split second when I go back to the home screen... but it's IE and it's a really old computer on a sketchy internet connection so it might just be that and have nothing to do with the forum... to my knowledge I don't have that problem with any other websites though so might be a problem with the forum just running too much data and it confuses the browser lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Here's a little one I keep running into.

Open a thread and reply to it on android chrome, then when I hit the back button to go back to my content, it goes back to before I posted, then after I posted, then before I posted, then after I posted.

Same thing if I like a post and then try to go back. Liked, not liked, liked, not liked.

Have to close out the page in the browser and start up again and go to my content again.

Sites gone down twice for me already, I get this message. Don't know if its bad or not but letting you guys know

2013-02-01_23-19-21_zps7d07867b.png

O got that same message

Click or tap where it says "Retry for live version of the site". Worked for me.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png