***DC 175.4 BNIB*** SOLD***

Brand New I have never powered it up and i bought it new (only owner).. Going to go a different route then my original plan.. I dont have to sell it and I dont need money, im only selling to fund my other hobby.... so please no LOW BALLERS!

No trades. Im not looking for other audio either.

DC 175.4

$400 shipped (lower 48 only)

EE1E75E2-2392-4557-B81D-98FAC1A45F0B-614
C4B1967D-DBF6-420D-82DA-5DF29D6DE191-614
4B28BBD7-0104-4D08-A93D-6EB5FC9560EA-614
9596A6A3-BF2B-4AD4-AD3B-EF46495CDD24-614
51F0A94A-D3DF-454F-9CDF-182AB7D0AC78-614
CC93E89C-A3A6-47BB-B62C-E7F7025E72F6-614

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

may i ask your other hobby?

3 Gun.. so you want to buy it?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

TTT

BUMP

Someone wants this.... I know you do..

Reduced price due to DC presale.

Morning Bump
Price drop just for today. $390 This is a steal.

Is that a dent in the lower right hand corner?

not a dent just a little scratch. Never been installed or powered up .

Archived