i usually set my xbox or gaming device to the DMZ device and leave the gaming device to auto retrieve the IP address and DNS.

DMZ allows ALL traffic, so anything that says NAT moderate to severe after that, is not from your end.

this is a great guide, but i would suggest just setting your xbox/ps3 for the DMZ device and it will work golden, any connection issues after that is not on your end.

Depending on your router doing this can cause issues with other devices on your network, just beware of that.

I'm gonna hate

Do you have any idea how to fix the cinavix off the ps3?

When I had my PS3 I just set the clock forward to delay it, but you have to continually do it, takes like 30 seconds.

But here's what some sources say:

• Bypass Method – This is a very simple solution to the problems brought by the limitation. You may do the following:

• Do not connect your console to the internet before you play the legit video.
  • Disable the internet connection by going to the settings, internet connection and the selecting “Disable”. This will prevent your console from contacting the copyright servers.

• Edit The Settings – Altering the settings can allow your console to play the legit videos hindered by piracy prevention system. Follow the steps below to get rid of the problem.

• Launch you PlayStation 3 until the main menu appears.
  • You will then see a horizontal axis scroll it to “Settings” that has a toolbox icon.
  • When you’re at the “Setting List” select “Sound Settings” and then the “Audio Output Settings”.
  • By doing the step above you can adjust the audio settings to prevent the system from detecting a frequency which can’t be heard by human hears.
  • When the TV connector screen appears you may then click on “Optical Digital”.
  • You will then see check marks adjacent to audio formats just fill them in to hinder the protection system from interrupting the videos played on burned DVD’s.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

i usually set my xbox or gaming device to the DMZ device and leave the gaming device to auto retrieve the IP address and DNS.

DMZ allows ALL traffic, so anything that says NAT moderate to severe after that, is not from your end.

this is a great guide, but i would suggest just setting your xbox/ps3 for the DMZ device and it will work golden, any connection issues after that is not on your end.

Hey Sheena...

This is what i JUST now did... The router you help me set up has the ability to do this. Was quite simple. Dmz, to the correct IP, and click apply...

Havent tried a game yet.. but... will..

i usually set my xbox or gaming device to the DMZ device and leave the gaming device to auto retrieve the IP address and DNS. DMZ allows ALL traffic, so anything that says NAT moderate to severe after that, is not from your end. this is a great guide, but i would suggest just setting your xbox/ps3 for the DMZ device and it will work golden, any connection issues after that is not on your end.

Thanks man, so basically it would be best to just do the DMZ host and leave the xbox to automatic? My only question is would I have to set the DMZ host to the xbox IP every time I start up? since you have to set it to the specific IP, or will it remain the same once I set it the first time?

i usually set my xbox or gaming device to the DMZ device and leave the gaming device to auto retrieve the IP address and DNS. DMZ allows ALL traffic, so anything that says NAT moderate to severe after that, is not from your end. this is a great guide, but i would suggest just setting your xbox/ps3 for the DMZ device and it will work golden, any connection issues after that is not on your end.

Depending on your router doing this can cause issues with other devices on your network, just beware of that.

I thought that the only issues happened if you set a PC as the host since you would be more exposed to hacking? But that xbox's were alright?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

First double post ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan

I missed Alan.

i got two doubles also... Has to be the site upgrade??

Anyway, i just put my gear into DMZ, via the routers applications. I just shut off my PS, and turned it back on, and it did keep the same IP i set up the DMZ to..... so, i guess im good??????? Or am i missing somthing?

I have a solution: PC games.

Ive had complete shit computers all my life until 2 years ago when i finally could afford something decent. Bought a 27" iMac and a 17" macbook pro.

Now I can faithfully say Computer gaming is very fun!

EDIT: spelling

I am ashamed to admit how much money I have spent on high end custom rigs. Now I am just down to my laptop, which is fine because it plays games too :)

I still have my trusty ASUS G50X1 :)

I also tried what Sheena said but I'm waiting for my mom to get off her laptop and desktop until I can evaluate it fairly, she could lag a office buildings T4 LAN with how many windows and tabs she has open at once........................

Edit: Even with her on both PC's, I still don't have any lag so thats a +

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan

I missed Alan.

I also tried what Sheena said but I'm waiting for my mom to get off her laptop and desktop until I can evaluate it fairly, she could lag a office buildings T4 LAN with how many windows and tabs she has open at once........................

Edit: Even with her on both PC's, I still don't have any lag so thats a +

I've hit about 500 tabs before :P

Some were duplicates, since I forgot I had already opened the item in another tab for later reading.

Edited by n1ghtsn1p3r

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"