• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you hardwired or using the WiFi?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Both PS's are wired into my ASUS router.

It does say open NAT on the Blops game screen, but I was hoping for a type 1 on the ps speed connection test after going DMZ. Is there anything in the ps connections I need to do when I DMZ mode it??

Appreciate all help. I'm a dope with most of this stuff...

Maybe if the DMZ isn't working for you, try to just do the QoS part, I had my best results with that before. I still havent tried this new setup on blackops because I've had no time between work and school this week but as soon as I do ill let you know.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Only one can be DMZ. So you might need to verify which one is DMZ. DMZ allows all traffic at all ports and isn't protected by any firewall.

In your situation, your MODEM must set your ROUTER as its DMZ, then on your router you must set your PS3 as DMZ.

(applies to your situation specifically)

If it still shows 2 or whatever, then it's the play stations fault.

(I own no consoles)

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Thanks sheena.

I don't know how to get into my modem???... What is standard proceedure in getting in the modem? I can get into my router, but I've never gotten into my modem and setting up its DMZ or anything at all for that matter.

I thought you could do only one DMZ'd device!?!? God, I don't understand this shit!?!?

Edited by KyLar96

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to note that on my cheap a$$ Belkin router QoS sux. When enabled it limits my bandwidth when nothing else is being used.

Example: when I download a game through Steam with QoS on it limits the download to 1mb (this is with no other application running) and it prevent all other programs AND all other devices on the network from accessing the internet. With QoS disabled Steam jumps up to 3+MB download and all devices and applications begin to work again. There are VERY limited options to configure QoS on my router.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

Thanks sheena.

I don't know how to get into my modem???... What is standard proceedure in getting in the modem? I can get into my router, but I've never gotten into my modem and setting up its DMZ or anything at all for that matter.

I thought you could do only one DMZ'd device!?!? God, I don't understand this shit!?!?

You might have to plug directly into the modem but you get into it the same way you get into your router.. "192.168.1.1" or something around those lines

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop