where to mount bluetooth mic?

hey guys so i have my bluetooth mic behind a empty slotted panel on my dash, but its getting dampened too much people cant really hear me. so i need to find a better spot to mount it. so im asking where everyone has thiers mounted. my biggest problem here is i dont want to see it, or if i see it i want it to be clean, maybe replace with a flush mount mic.

so where do you have your bluetooth mic mounted? and pics if possible.

Mine is mounted on my dash next to the a pillar. It's away from speakers, doesn't pick up wind noise if I have the windows down, and I put it in a spot where it's away from my defroster vents. So it's a good location for me

mines in the overhead console.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Mine is mounted on the shroud directly behind the steering wheel, and I put it in the same spot when I did my brothers car. Neither of us have had any wind noise or turbulence during phone calls.

20130110_121310.jpg

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

^i have an 8thgen too :) but i hate seeing it there. right now mines behind the small vent next tothe hazard button, blocked by wheel in this pic. my friend has his there as well but he doesnt seem to have any problems, must be a better mic than mine.

where can i find aftermarket mics for bluetooth navi's? i only see the same crap ones that i already have. i want like a flush mount circle one or something so i can at least make it sit nicely.

Always the choice of custom fabrication. Then again, you did say you have an 8th gen. I could see how you're less prone to touching anything haha. Luckily I have 5th gen so if I fuck something up I can easily replace my parts.

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

You can find them on ebay all day long. Just keep searching for the one you want, they should all be plug and play.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=external+bluetooth+microphone&_sacat=0&_from=R40

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Mine came with it stock and they have it in the headliner. I like it that way

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Top of the a pillar in the corner. It can't be seen by peripheral vision while driving either

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived