where to mount bluetooth mic?

Mine is mounted on the shroud directly behind the steering wheel, and I put it in the same spot when I did my brothers car. Neither of us have had any wind noise or turbulence during phone calls.

20130110_121310.jpg

I tried several other places first, and I ended up like this.

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

I have mine mounted on the top left corner of my windshield, with the wire ran through the a pillar. It's a clean install.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

I have mine mounted on the top left corner of my windshield, with the wire ran through the a pillar. It's a clean install.

Exact same as mine, I just cant have my window open or cracked.

I stuck mine up on the visor. It seems to work pretty well. I've never tried it with the windows down, though.

P1160190.jpg

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

I ran mine up the A pillar and clipped it to the top of the panel for the A pillar. It's worked great for me. people always hear me.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

No shit. That flush mount looks clean as hell! Good find man!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

No shit. That flush mount looks clean as hell! Good find man!

no problem, just me going out of my way to find a flush mount in a forum that I don't even belong too :P but in all reality I think I want to do that for my Z now lol

thanks

^i actually happened across that thread(im a member on there) a few hours before i checked back here, i picked up a 10mm LED mount ring and am going to try this out in one of my switch blanks to see how it works. the guy who did it told me that it works better when the sides of the mic are exposed, when its flush he had troubles being heard on the phone. push it out like an inch to expose the sides and its all better. must be in the way the mic works. hope it works out for me though :)

Archived