Carbon a spammer, or legit (poll) :D

117 members have voted

1. 1. Spammer or legit - Should he get his 700 posts restored?

• Yes
    • No

i would see him post a picture, then the same picture just a different angle or something, in a new post, and on and on.. like not posting multiple pictures at the same time in the same post, but in multiple for more post's.. dunno why :nea:

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

i would see him post a picture, then the same picture just a different angle or something, in a new post, and on and on.. like not posting multiple pictures at the same time in the same post, but in multiple for more post's..

Im on here lots, don't know what you are even talking about,

I dont even know why people would be trippin about post numbers anyways, just weird............

He is a participant, he is on a lot, a dedicated member like almost all of us, asking legit Q"s, no harm or hate in that, we are bass heads, and here to lead our mofo's in the right directions, and watch it happen at the same time, from our help,

"long run, we make mofo's loud in this mofo, ya heard???

That is what we do, and why people come to the loudest forum on the net.

We are kings, we know how to get loud and sound good, let these mofo's blast what they have and sound good from our advice, that is what we do...........

• Like (+1 Rep) 5
XS-power1.jpg

i would see him post a picture, then the same picture just a different angle or something, in a new post, and on and on.. like not posting multiple pictures at the same time in the same post, but in multiple for more post's..

Im on here lots, don't know what you are even talking about,

I dont even know why people would be trippin about post numbers anyways, just weird............

He is a participant, he is on a lot, a dedicated member like almost all of us, asking legit Q"s, no harm or hate in that, we are bass heads, and here to lead our mofo's in the right directions, and watch it happen at the same time, from our help,

"long run, we make mofo's loud in this mofo, ya heard???

That is what we do, and why people come to the loudest forum on the net.

We are kings, we know how to get loud and sound good, let these mofo's blast what they have and sound good from our advice, that is what we do...........

sorry man, shoulda went back and actually seen if i was right. it might not of been him, shouldent be assuming thing's im not sure of really. but yeah that's true, and again sorry carbon, didnt mean to try to start anything, or anything like that. and that's true, i know i ask my fair share of questions, and again im just trying to learn, i can see how he's doing basically the same thing. not hatin on him :\

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

I vote yes give him posts back,he seems legit to me. Just learning as much as he can for his upcoming build. Hell I'm unemployed at the moment so I'm on here often as well but i just don't post all the time..

Edited by 03 Xtreme Fosgate

Also,

I saw a post questioning my location earlier, I can't find it to quote it. Well heres the details. I currently live in Maryland. I work primarily in DC (cant afford to live there) as well as northern Virginia and Pennsylvania. I fly frequently in my line of work and wind up in Los Angeles a lot. LA is where the majority of my friends are located. Eventually I will be buying a house there by hopefully 2018.

He seems legit, I know how it is to be real sick, I usually sit on the computer all day too.

He is also collecting a lot of intel on ideas he has, and when he finalizes what he plans on doing, seems like he will already have his shit together for a build.

Same here. I'm trying to absorb what I read.

lol yea I do alot of posting and asking questions about builds and subs and amps and trying to collect intel on this stuff so I can know as much as possible about it for when I finally do get around to actually being able to do it too but man this dude is an animal I barely just recently hit 100 posts and I'm on here all day 2-3 days a week posting stuff asking how to do stuff and what to do and what to use and what would be best

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log