Carbon a spammer, or legit (poll) :D

117 members have voted

1. 1. Spammer or legit - Should he get his 700 posts restored?

• Yes
    • No

Well if he's young and grew up around post counts.. like when I use to post music on forums then got on smd I post dumped the hell out of it lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Hey guys thanks for the votes!

Steve,

Ive been a fan of your YouTube videos for a long time now. I've lurked on the forum for a while before I decided to make an account. I've had an interest in car audio for years and finally have some of the funds I need to support it and take it seriously.

For all its worth I'm not a spammer, I don't care to sale either. About a week ago I had the flu and had to take off work, so I did not have too much to do laying in bed, so I decided to stay on SMD to learn more about audio, needless to say I've learned quite a lot. Also my new years resolution was to cut the drinking way down. When your withdrawing you have to keep your mind busy or you think you'll go crazy. I appreciate all the support i've received on here. There are some great guys!

I appreciate you restoring my post count, I noticed it dropped down to 100somthing, I assumed it was a warning and to cool the posts a little.

I would have made this post earlier but I somehow overlooked this thread until today.

good stuff man and good luck on your journey

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Hey guys thanks for the votes!

Steve,

Ive been a fan of your YouTube videos for a long time now. I've lurked on the forum for a while before I decided to make an account. I've had an interest in car audio for years and finally have some of the funds I need to support it and take it seriously.

For all its worth I'm not a spammer, I don't care to sale either. About a week ago I had the flu and had to take off work, so I did not have too much to do laying in bed, so I decided to stay on SMD to learn more about audio, needless to say I've learned quite a lot. Also my new years resolution was to cut the drinking way down. When your withdrawing you have to keep your mind busy or you think you'll go crazy. I appreciate all the support i've received on here. There are some great guys!

I appreciate you restoring my post count, I noticed it dropped down to 100somthing, I assumed it was a warning and to cool the posts a little.

I would have made this post earlier but I somehow overlooked this thread until today.

well good luck man on the cutting back drinking and great to hear you're learning alot on here :-) I'm working on trying to learn as much as I can too and wish I had more funds so I could actually try out some of the stuff I'm learning about but in the mean time I'm just asking questions and learning what I can

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

:postwhore::peepwall:

I remember when I used to be one lol Now I barely post.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

i would see him post a picture, then the same picture just a different angle or something, in a new post, and on and on.. like not posting multiple pictures at the same time in the same post, but in multiple for more post's..

Im on here lots, don't know what you are even talking about,

I dont even know why people would be trippin about post numbers anyways, just weird............

He is a participant, he is on a lot, a dedicated member like almost all of us, asking legit Q"s, no harm or hate in that, we are bass heads, and here to lead our mofo's in the right directions, and watch it happen at the same time, from our help,

"long run, we make mofo's loud in this mofo, ya heard???

That is what we do, and why people come to the loudest forum on the net.

We are kings, we know how to get loud and sound good, let these mofo's blast what they have and sound good from our advice, that is what we do...........

WORD!!

Also,

I saw a post questioning my location earlier, I can't find it to quote it. Well heres the details. I currently live in Maryland. I work primarily in DC (cant afford to live there) as well as northern Virginia and Pennsylvania. I fly frequently in my line of work and wind up in Los Angeles a lot. LA is where the majority of my friends are located. Eventually I will be buying a house there by hopefully 2018.

Same here man. Live in Md, but work in Suitland. It isn't that I can't afford to live there, it's just in my best interest to NOT live in shootland. I thought about DC since it would be closer and then looked at prices..f that. I used to live in LA many many years ago. Isn't it more expensive there? Or about the same? Md isn't cheap either, but cheaper than DC. Lots of DMV, Delware and PA guys on this forum!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown