just wondering if its possible to just get the tweeters of the VXI set. I am getting 2 sets of the VXI's and I have an idea of where I want the first 4 tweeters but I would like a set of just the tweeters to finish my tweeter set up. I'd buy 2 sets of VXI's and just buy the VXI tweeters alone if that's possible.

Tweeters-1.jpg

kickme2017.jpg

Neither images of mine just ideas of what I would do with the tweeters if I can buy them alone without the rest of the bundle.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

thats alot of tweeters!

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Lol, Yep I like my highs very much. I just hope the VXI sets and tweeters (If I can buy them separately) can be heard over two ZVX 15's on a Skar 4500.1 on 1 ohm.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

It does not have to be VXI tweeters but I would like it to be. I don't know of a tweeter that would blend nicely with the VXI tweeters.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

lots of tweeters and lots of bass and you think you need to care about "blending"??? you don't lol.

look at partsexpress.com or woofersetc.com. they have a lot of individual speakers for sale.

how are you wiring these up?

dont come near me with this setup lol. tweetered out cars are fucking annoying.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

lots of tweeters and lots of bass and you think you need to care about "blending"??? you don't lol.

look at partsexpress.com or woofersetc.com. they have a lot of individual speakers for sale.

how are you wiring these up?

dont come near me with this setup lol. tweetered out cars are fucking annoying.

I actually have no idea how I would be wiring these up lol. Do you think that I am good with just 2 sets of tweeters? I know its overkill for 6 tweeters in 1 car but how bad can it be? On youtube theres videos of lots of super tweeters in 1 car. I would imagine that super tweeters are far more harsh than regular tweeters.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

I have 1 pair of Crescendo FT1 tweeters ran off of a little $45 Lanzar amp.

I sat a good buddy of mine in my vehicle for 2.5hrs doing demos and after that, he was complaining about the highs being a little too excessive for Loud music...

So, i popped the back and measured power output to these tweeters. I didn't measure current, just voltage.

At max AC voltage, it was putting out 0.7v on a test tone!

that means that what we were hearing wasn't even 1 watt per tweeter yet.

I'd say if you know what you are doing(and i re-tweaked the line driver to an ungodly output), 1 pair of these tweeters is ridiculously plenty.

I have 1,700w of front stage, 200w for tweeters, 1,500w for midrange. It keeps up fine on 4 18s on 22kw.

468.png

I have 1 pair of Crescendo FT1 tweeters ran off of a little $45 Lanzar amp.

I sat a good buddy of mine in my vehicle for 2.5hrs doing demos and after that, he was complaining about the highs being a little too excessive for Loud music...

So, i popped the back and measured power output to these tweeters. I didn't measure current, just voltage.

At max AC voltage, it was putting out 0.7v on a test tone!

that means that what we were hearing wasn't even 1 watt per tweeter yet.

I'd say if you know what you are doing(and i re-tweaked the line driver to an ungodly output), 1 pair of these tweeters is ridiculously plenty.

I have 1,700w of front stage, 200w for tweeters, 1,500w for midrange. It keeps up fine on 4 18s on 22kw.

that's not quite how it works lol. the amp could be producing 5amps, for example, and .7v. the 4ohm load is neither constant or solely used to dictate the output of the amp in amperage. its not as simple as V/R=I in this situation.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

While the post about the nendo super tweeters is informative, it does not exactly help me, I have thought about nendo super tweeters but then Skar came out with there's and I'm trying to go same brand, well not really. But I don't think that I would like super tweeters due to that I think they may be to harsh for my ears.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed