Hey, fellow SKAR guys!

I'm a newly appointed SKAR dealer based in Tallahassee, Florida, and I plan on going to Spring Break Nationals this year. I just wanted to see who else from the SKAR family is going; is there anyone else from the North Florida/South Georgia region going? What kind of vehicles are you guys bringing?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting all the guys on the team at SBN, and I'm definitely looking forward to hearing the Team SKAR vehicles!

- Jess

Bass Cannon Boxes

1993 Suburban

6 Crossfire XT3 15s

Crossfire XS-16k

Crossfire mids & highs and amps

65ah Cmax bank

Iraggi 320a and Mechman 300a

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not on the skar team just a fan that will be going , I'm from northeast Florida. I'll be going , Wont have skar subs this year, I will have skar components still.Hope to see you there

Check out my Youtube Channel for some 4runner Bass.

http://www.youtube.com/user/yotag33k

2 skar audio vvx 12's in ported box on hifonics 1200.1d brutus amp.

Not on the skar team just a fan that will be going , I'm from northeast Florida. I'll be going , Wont have skar subs this year, I will have skar components still.Hope to see you there

Right on, man! I'm not on the team either, as temporary lack of funding as we get the business off the ground keeps me from building something big enough to merit team status. We'll still bringing a SKAR setup, though! 2 VVX 12's in one of our enclosures on 3K. Hope to see you there!

1993 Suburban

6 Crossfire XT3 15s

Crossfire XS-16k

65ah Cmax bank

Not on the team, and not a dealer. Working on a dedicated build but with a few hiccups it won't be done until late this season, but by golly she'll get done. In an odd car at that. Ha. Hitting SBN up friday night, and not coming back home till Monday. Northeastern Florida resident as well. I don't see too many people on a daily basis that are super into bass. If I do they're stuck on JL or Kicker. And its like meh.

Cody, where at in NE Fl?

Team Linear Power / Blues Car Audio will be there ... See you Skar Audio guys There !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Not on the team, and not a dealer. Working on a dedicated build but with a few hiccups it won't be done until late this season, but by golly she'll get done. In an odd car at that. Ha. Hitting SBN up friday night, and not coming back home till Monday. Northeastern Florida resident as well. I don't see too many people on a daily basis that are super into bass. If I do they're stuck on JL or Kicker. And its like meh.

Cody, where at in NE Fl?

Right on! I'll be there only Saturday or Sunday; not sure which day to pick yet. I also find an alarming number of JL/Kicker nuthuggers in Tallahassee. All local shops sell sub-wise is JL, Kicker, and Memphis.

1993 Suburban

6 Crossfire XT3 15s

Crossfire XS-16k

65ah Cmax bank

I've seen JL, Kicker, Atomic, Pioneer, all the other over priced, under powered, crappy, what not. Riding down after work that Friday, got my grunt pass for the weekend, and meeting with the Installers Institute Monday morning before coming back up. Maybe down the road make it onto the team, who knows. I still have the option to throw a wall in the car asap, since its already built but in storage, or keep on with the trunk build I originally intended. Who knows.. Just putting the money away at this point since it won't be done intime for this years show.

I've seen JL, Kicker, Atomic, Pioneer, all the other over priced, under powered, crappy, what not. Riding down after work that Friday, got my grunt pass for the weekend, and meeting with the Installers Institute Monday morning before coming back up. Maybe down the road make it onto the team, who knows. I still have the option to throw a wall in the car asap, since its already built but in storage, or keep on with the trunk build I originally intended. Who knows.. Just putting the money away at this point since it won't be done intime for this years show.

Cool, man. What's in the wall you have pre-built? Being 19 and trying to get a fledgling box design and fabrication business off the ground, I definitely don't have a ton of cash to put towards my own build at this point; however, by SBN '14, I plan on being part of the walled community with some ridiculous cone area and lots of power.

1993 Suburban

6 Crossfire XT3 15s

Crossfire XS-16k

65ah Cmax bank

2 separate chambers, 3 subs a peice. 1.1ft^3 a peice per sub if I recall. It's a wall we had in a buddy's corolla but oddly the dimensions match up with my car. Had 6 kicker cvrs in it. I might take it and throw 6 IVX12s in it on a sk2500 at 2.66 ohms if i remember the math being right.

Edited by Rmichael91

Sweet, that should definitely get down. I'm debating between doing a nice 4th order wall at the C-Pillar for 4 VVXv2's or losing the back seat and doing a 4th for 4-6 IVXv2 15's.

1993 Suburban

6 Crossfire XT3 15s

Crossfire XS-16k

65ah Cmax bank