XS Power

Batts for a 10,000 rms system

N8 im sorry for that post i was at his shop and he said that so i posted i am goin with 2 d6500's under the hood and 8 d7500's in the back and nathen u are a good guy thanks for all u have done and purple im goin to use 2 m3b's and the mids/highs kevin and me are thinking of wat i should use im goin to have 5 6.5's 1 8 and a 6.5 mid in each door then 5 tweets in each a pillar then probly more later the batts im settin up for later im thinking of goin with 4 z's walled with 4 m4a's get one electrical to do all i might do both have a removable wall then have the 2 9500's

Invest

5jPbl43.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

I'm gonna hate

N8 im sorry for that post i was at his shop and he said that so i posted i am goin with 2 d6500's under the hood and 8 d7500's in the back and nathen u are a good guy thanks for all u have done and purple im goin to use 2 m3b's and the mids/highs kevin and me are thinking of wat i should use im goin to have 5 6.5's 1 8 and a 6.5 mid in each door then 5 tweets in each a pillar then probly more later the batts im settin up for later im thinking of goin with 4 z's walled with 4 m4a's get one electrical to do all i might do both have a removable wall then have the 2 9500's

you don't deserve Z's

if you ever get them, ill quit this sport

Edited by SlamminBeats

5 tweets in EACH A-pillar huh? Please do me a favor, don't post anything more for awhile. Just sit on the side and read as much as you can on this forum. At this point Im not trying to hate, Im trying to help. It's clear you're young, and don't quite know how the world of audio works yet. Someone your age doesn't need to be trying to cram 5 6.5s in each door and 5 tweets in EACH pillar. You don't just put as many speakers just because you can. like I said, please don't post for a little while and learn a few things first.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I thought he said 5 6.5s then one 8 and one more 6.5 per door and 5 tweeters for each pillar

:lol2:

Edited by CortezDTV

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

It just keeps getting better and better.

2012 F250 Lariat 6.7, lifted on 22's and 35's

4 DSS Ethos 18's walled tuned low

2 Ampere Audio 7500.1's, Ampere 125.4

Rockford Pro Audio front stage

9 batteries, Mechman Elite 370 alt

Team DSS, Team Ampere Audio

2014 Meca Mod 3 TN State champ / 3rd place Mod 3 World Finals

32d73d87-e373-4a49-8914-d25decfa6dcc_zps

I wont play even close to full tilt without it on i just want to listen to it when its off cuz gas is really high and the chargers were to keep the volts up four chargers hopefully will keep it level most of the time i want to play it when its off is near a plug in so it would work

If all you wanna do is listen to your music with the car off at low volumes sometimes just to have something to listen to, then you can get a switch to turn your sub amp off and your voltage shouldn't drop to low. Or if you have a bass knob you can just turn it down all the way.

Cleansierra i repect u from other threads u seem smart about all of this and i have been reading on here for close to a year now the speakers are covered the set up was designed by dd and me dd has the speakers and amps covered the electrical is the only thing i wasnt sure about so i thought i would get on here and ask yes i am a kid im 18 and really love car audio ya i know yall dont like me very much cuz the semi batts thing but for right now i only have a hu and one 2000 watt amp when i get all dd amps i will have all xs power batts the mechman alts and everything the turning the truck off and playin is in my town we set at walmart and listen to music do burn outs and stuff like that for hrs on weekends in the end i am still a kid im tryin to learn wats best an right to do most of yall just say bullshit and call me a lier (slamminbeats quit now if u stick to ur word you pist me off before i repected and liked u) so i will say retarded things get lots wrong but we are human if u look everyone that says positive things i thank or try to at lest if i didnt sorry thank u now im sure u were at my stage one time or another and my final word i will make more threads askin more questions if u dont like wat i ask or nothing positive to say dont post

Cleansierra i repect u from other threads u seem smart about all of this and i have been reading on here for close to a year now the speakers are covered the set up was designed by dd and me dd has the speakers and amps covered the electrical is the only thing i wasnt sure about so i thought i would get on here and ask yes i am a kid im 18 and really love car audio ya i know yall dont like me very much cuz the semi batts thing but for right now i only have a hu and one 2000 watt amp when i get all dd amps i will have all xs power batts the mechman alts and everything the turning the truck off and playin is in my town we set at walmart and listen to music do burn outs and stuff like that for hrs on weekends in the end i am still a kid im tryin to learn wats best an right to do most of yall just say bullshit and call me a lier (slamminbeats quit now if u stick to ur word you pist me off before i repected and liked u) so i will say retarded things get lots wrong but we are human if u look everyone that says positive things i thank or try to at lest if i didnt sorry thank u now im sure u were at my stage one time or another and my final word i will make more threads askin more questions if u dont like wat i ask or nothing positive to say dont post

Sorry that my attitude was shitty, you seem like a nice kid. Im glad you did some research before posting. I still thinkyou are going overkill on your sound stage but it IS you're sound stage. Good luck and please post pictures when you start building.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.