DIY Tint

DubNDodge

I had mine done by a car dealership and they did a good job except for one window with a tiny bubble but it was their job to get it right so I asked them to re do it and they did free of charge, so if there are any car dealerships close maybe try that.

What manufacturer? I have never heard of this. Did you get 35%vlt or something
Yeah I was about to say, I don't think that they would do tints like 15%. Or if it was illegal in that state.

I plan on doing 15% all around and then 30% on front side windows. In Ohio you are aloud to have to have 50% on front windows, but your back windows can be spray painted if you wanted.

It was a chrysler dealership and yeah I only got the legal 35% up front and 20 in back but I could have gotten 5% if I asked for it. Didn't know that that was so uncommon

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in Louisville ky and they have mobile tint shops here now( they have a main building but they're mobile too) and I got mine done in the parking lot of my work for $110 at 2.5% tint and they could put all kinds of designs and everything else in it if I wanted. That was 2.5% all the way around and a 0% eyebrow strip WITH a 5 yr. warranty. Haha

Archived