Sonic Electronix

NATE LOVES STINGER VOLT METERS

Lol. Carry on.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Just look at the dumping ground smart ass

Definition of DUMPING GROUND
: a place to which unwanted people or things are sent

oh, you mean CA.com?

yeah n8, the guy that started a thread to tell everyone to be nicer to new members, is the ass hole of the forum... uh huh... true story.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

he can come back its kind of amusing to know that i hurt his feelings so bad hes had four names banned. Three of them just to come back and try to trash me.

List of his names? :) (please lol)

needbasssig.gif
My Build Log

j84l.jpg

Heros get remembered, but legends never die.

I figured since I wasn't doing anything I would hate on him like he does on everybody else

I know you are banned: but I think this is worth saying.

Consider for a moment whose face you see when someone has a bad deal in the for sale section, who you see the most keeping a lid on things. The guy is always watching out for us whether you realize it or not. N8 does more than I think you realize.

I'm by no means trying to suck up, but come on man. It's like blaming the police for giving you a speeding ticket when you are going 55 in a neighborhood. Don't pull stupid crap and you can start to think of the police(mods and admins, in this analogy) as your protectors, not your enemy.

Archived