The L.A. Gunman (x-cop) drama unfolding now!!

what im thinking is he started the fire and left rounds around it so they can go off and have the cops busy thinking he is shooting at them

what im thinking is he started the fire and left rounds around it so they can go off and have the cops busy thinking he is shooting at them

that's very likely if no body is found but wasn't swat there awhile before any fire started?

that's very likely if no body is found but wasn't swat there awhile before any fire started?

Rounds exploding in a fire and rounds fired from a firearm sound completly different.

LOL at all the conspiracy talk around here.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Rounds exploding in a fire and rounds fired from a firearm sound completly different.

LOL at all the conspiracy talk around here.

never did i say they sounded the same and when you hear rounds going off regardless if it by gun or by fire your instinct is to take cover, you dont go "oh wait it sound diferernt i wont get hit"

I agree the sounds of bullets in a fire and bullets being fired from a weapon sound completely different . Who knows maybe the people who live there might of had bullets in the house . But let's see how this plays out it just sounds like nobody really knows what the hell is going on

Edited by Alvi45

So wtf is really going on? Did they verify that he is alive/dead yet?

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I am watching CNN now and they say there is charred remains but they have not Identified the remains yet to verify it is him.