The L.A. Gunman (x-cop) drama unfolding now!!

Just to add...Im sure alot of people don't share the same opinion I do..I'm from a law enforcement family. But that being said I'm not trying to argue,flame,or offend anyone... I think I'm done in here.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

LAPD didn't kill the 3 people they shot at. Also, it is unclear who started the fire along with many other details about the incident that we'll never likely know the truth about. But I think most people can agree he wasn't going to come away from this alive.

You are correct I did mess that up. One guy was not even hit, but the mother and daughter were both injured in the first shooting. The mother took rounds in the back.

Regardeless, a white guy sure doesnt match Dorners description, neither does a mother and daughter delivering newspapers. I understand the urgency with which the police wanted to catch this guy, but before smashing into citizens trucks and opening fire, one would assume it to be a prudent decision to make a positive ID on the people in the vehicles. Just more proof that LAPD is a wild reckless department IMO.

As for who started the fire, its very clear if you listen to the recordings from police scanners. The police started the fire.

theres some of it, and theres more if you are keen with google. You can clearly here them discussing "preparing the burner", deploying the burner, confirming the house is indeed on fire etc.... Also I find it funny the while watching live coverage last night, it was kind of ironic that right about the same time they start saying they think the cabins on fire, all the media helicopters were then asked to fly higher and not zoom in on the cabin.... gotta make ya wonder just a bit. and really, it makes sense, if all the stuff Dorner said about how fucked up LAPD is, the easiest way to handle the situation is to make sure Dorner is dead, that way after a week or so, everyone will forget it ever happened, and nothing bad about the LAPD would be brought to light in Dorners trial. Think about it, almost makes a bit to much sense.

And youre a tool for liking your own post.

I understand that LAPD has issues...dirty cops scandals and such... But you realize they weren't lead on this..it was SanBernardino Sheriffs..my uncle one of them...his close friend was killed yesterday by the asshole in the cabin. They ask them to not zoom in so they don't show their tactical locations...and at the end of the day I don't give two shits if one of those cops put a bullet in that man or he did it himself... He killed that girl and her fiance for no reason...shot at Sherrifs deputies..injured one killed the other..POS got what he deserved. As for crooked cops they're pieces of shit too...but LAPD wasn't lead in Big Bear..not their juristiction and not the ones involved in the shootout.

and yeah police started a fire...big whoop..they gased him and he wouldn't come out or give up so they used the armored bobcat...(look up SWAT Bobcat its cool) and used that to provide cover while they did. Good tactics...I wouldn't want to be lead going into that house against him..and they didn't need anymore dead LEO's.

As for not zooming in to reveal their "tactical" locations, thats complete bullshit. So it was ok for their "tactical" positions to be zoomed in on and revealed for hours beforehand, but suddenly once they are going to set the house on fire, they need to conceal these positions? Bullshit. I am pretty sure Dorner was more then well aware he was surrounded, not to mention a majority of their perimeter was under the cover of trees, and only the property immediately surrounding the cabin was clear and visible.

Dont try to beat me down here, Im glad its over and done with and happy Dorner wont continue on his spree, by the same token, I am disgusted at the blatant disrespect for our constitutionally granted rights exhibited here. If they can throw the bill of rights out the window for Dorner, and just kill him instead of bringing him to trial they can do it to anyone. Especially with our "great" POTUS and his new laws about being able to kill americans at will without due process if they are suspected of terrorist activity.

Im not flying off the hook..I know your not approving of Dorners actions...and yeah he might have had info that would bring LAPD to their knees or whatever..all Im saying is that when it comes to law enforcement they are not all the same....

Can you explain further on how to take him alive? They drove an armored bobcat up in there just so none of them got shot when they threw gas canisters into the cabin. He was shooting randomly out the windows and had already shot two deputies earlier...as far as if its Dorner it doesn't matter..the suspect inside already killed one cop wounded another. When someone is in a tactical advantage such as barricaded in a house..armed how do you take them alive? Even if it wasn't Dorner...t

He was gassed and the cabin set on fire..if there was a time to come out with a white flag that would have been it....Im not saying fuck everyones rights but if he would've came out with his hands up unarmed they would have taken him into custody...the choice between life or death wasn't on the LEO's that was on him.

Im not offended by anyones opinion and not trying to argue here..just joining in the discussion. I wanna know how you would take him alive?\

And i support good cops..im trying to become an officer one day myself...but LAPD..they are fucked up and I would never join their ranks. Work dform the inside is they are due for another "Rampart" but bigger

Either you know some things we don't or you are misinterpreting some info pretty badly.

They said there was a SINGLE shot that came from inside the cabin when the gas was thrown in, and the sound of bullets exploding after the fire had started. So where did you get your info about him unloading when they got close enough to throw the gas?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Just to add to how incompetent and reckless LAPD is, the truck the mother and daughter were driving, was not even the same color as Dorners. Way to be LAPD. If that had happened to my family, my wife, my daughter, I'd own that entire department. I would also press for aggravated assault and/or attempted murder charges to be brought on the dimwits that wrongly shot up my shit. That is inexcusable, no ifs and or buts about it. Especially the truck that wasnt even the same color. Keepin my big white ass outta LA, based on current events, they might mistake my 6'4'' 260lb self for a midget of a different race that's on the run and shoot the fuck outta me.

You prob couldn't even sue them. They have too much power and everyone is connected a judge could say too bad you matched the description of the killer and were in the area. Sucks for you

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

as for trying to bring him in alive... your from the LEO family, you tell me... One would assume said armored bobcat would be more than capable of punching a hole in the wall of the cabin allowing access, or perhaps a well timed entry team along with flash bangs and a distraction of some sort, perhaps even bringing in a negotiator to try and talk him out, or the ever popular wait him out game that has also been used in the past. There was pretty much zero effort put into getting him out of the house and arresting him. Hell, a well placed shot from a sniper team at the right time couldve wounded/incapacitated him allowing an entry team to go to work and take him into custody. There are many many tactics that could have been pursued but were not.

It all seemed very very rushed yesterday, did they bring in negotiators? NO, did they in fact confirm it was Dorner? NO, Did they confirm that he was in fact without a doubt alone in the house? NO,... and the list goes on and on Chris....I have always been under the impression that LEO are here to protect and serve, while remaining inside the constraints of the laws and rights we have. As of late there are more and more examples of this not being the case. It is beginning to seem the motto have indeed changed "to punish and enslave".

I would love to see a LEO"guidebook" that can explain how and why burning down a cabin to kill who is inside/ or to force him outside into a hail of gunfire had he tried to escape (which would also kill him), is in any way, SOP (standard operating procedure). Last time I checked, Manson, Gacy, Dahlmer were all granted due process, and they were much more twisted and killed more/responsible for more deaths then Dorner. So because he crossed the thin blue line and tried to stand up for what was right, only to have his entire world stripped from him, that allows the LEO's involved to also strip away his granted rights to due process? If thats the case, then it needs to go the other way too, if a cop is accused of doing something wrong, then lets not even look into it. Let's just can his ass, strip his badge, and tell him to kick rocks and go get on unemployment.....

As for whoever mentioned why he didnt kill the people whose truck he stole, read his manifesto that he left on FB, his rage was very, very directed. He had no beef with Joe Citizen, he had a beef with LAPD and those who stood in his way. That is why he didnt kill those other people or take hostages. They were not part of the problem in his mind.

Like I said repeatedly... This was purposefully done to end Dorners rampage, but more so to make sure the was no trial that could risk bringing to light the corruption of the LAPD. Also as stated earlier, for all those involved, I am happy this has most likely come to an end and that there will be no more bloodshed over this. But I am disgusted in the manner in which it was resolved. A gross violation of our rights, regardless of circumstance, is NOT the correct answer. Ever.

This tragic series of events will also unfortunately be used as another stepping stone to push NoBama and Feinsteins gun control, which sadly, will allow more and more gross violations of our constitutionally granted rights, seeing as we will no longer be able to defend ourselves, be it from criminals, crooked ass cops, or big brother itself.

What went down yesterday was a series of poorly timed, improper decisions regarding this matter.

When LEO begin to throw our rights out the window, it makes me worried. That is the first line of a citizens defense against anything injust.

I might catch some heat for this next part, and no disrespect to the members here that I know are LEO or related to LEO, but

I pity those in uniform who try to strip my rights, be it my right to due process, my right to say as I please, or my right to keep and bear arms... I dont care who you are, or what agency your tin says you represent, try to strip my rights and I'll make this fiasco look like fucking romper room. Ive tangled with LEO over my rights before, kicked their ass that time. Ill do it again, by force if necessary.

Edited by Bigsix
  • Like (+1 Rep) 3

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

That was me about the guy in the truck. I didn't have time to read the whole manifesto but you can bet your ass I'm gonna. I agree with what you're saying. But like I finished my statement with, NONE of this is good. No matter what anyone wants to say. IT started off terribly, and ended off 1000x's worse than it started. NEVER had to end the way it did. Am I glad it's over, of course. Noone wants more bloodshed, well at least I don't, good or bad side. But at the end of the day, he deserved to stand trial for what he did, allegedly. But that would and will never happen.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Also where were his guns? Did they find any in the truck or in the cabin?? Wtf the public has been totally left out of information

From what I heard last night when the cabin owners son called into CNN, those cabins were searched two days prior by LEO. so most likely the only weapons Dorner had were what he was able to carry, so I would assume, based on his training etc... a rifle of some sort with mags and ammo, and perhaps a side arm with the same, not an entire arsenal.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Also where were his guns? Did they find any in the truck or in the cabin?? Wtf the public has been totally left out of information

From what I heard last night when the cabin owners son called into CNN, those cabins were searched two days prior by LEO. so most likely the only weapons Dorner had were what he was able to carry, so I would assume, based on his training etc... a rifle of some sort with mags and ammo, and perhaps a side arm with the same, not an entire arsenal.

but I mean where are the reports of ANY weapons found in the cabin.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

but I mean where are the reports of ANY weapons found in the cabin.

Im sure once they get the whole cover up story figured out, we will be told that he had a bazooka, and some bombs, and 3 dead hookers in the basement.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO