The L.A. Gunman (x-cop) drama unfolding now!!

Is it true I heard on the news that some kind of news from l.a.that the body taken out was a female is that correct?

I heard that too.......No idea if its true though

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

It's fake. I googled it and a couple sites said it was fake. couldn't find it on any reputable sites.

yea but that's what they were saying last night too that no body was found even lapd said it was false then all of a sudden they say they pulled a charred body Edited by Alvi45

It's fake. I googled it and a couple sites said it was fake. couldn't find it on any reputable sites.

why would people do this? I just dont understand, there are some sick fuckers out there

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Well it's all one big cluster isn't it!

heck yea! Its hard to believe what anyone says cuz even the LAPD had said no body was taken out that it was false and then they say they pulled the body believed to be dorner and now they say its a female

so what are they trying to hide? everything Dumber said we already know so there is nothing to hide

besides i think he just got butthurt for getting fired and just wanted to justify his evil actions. so him killing the innocent girl was okay just because she was related to a cop? he is just as shady as the corrupt cops. he was no different so screw him. there was other ways to be heard but he chose the worst possible way and he got what he deserved