The L.A. Gunman (x-cop) drama unfolding now!!

does it make me a bad person if im rooting for him ? i just have this thing where i have to root for the under dog.

you have this thing about rooting for muderer's? i would say it does make you a bad person. Kind of a real shit head.
I'm not rooting for him, but they've already lit up two cars trying to kill him without warning . What are they trying to hide?
please don't tell me you are one of THOSE people. OMG...

My dad was an undercover federal officer for 15 years, I'd be the first one to put one in his dome, but this really just seems . . . off. Even my dad said so.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

does it make me a bad person if im rooting for him ? i just have this thing where i have to root for the under dog.

you have this thing about rooting for muderer's? i would say it does make you a bad person. Kind of a real shit head.
I'm not rooting for him, but they've already lit up two cars trying to kill him without warning . What are they trying to hide?
please don't tell me you are one of THOSE people. OMG...

My dad was an undercover federal officer for 15 years, I'd be the first one to put one in his dome, but this really just seems . . . off. Even my dad said so.

im sure this guy has many secrets he would love to tell

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

All theyve confirmed on cnn is that the cabin was indeed o fire and one of the deputies was unfortunately pronounced dead at the hispital and the other was in sugery and is expected to live

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

^^^ and let me gues, there were 5 people asking how much firepower he had/ the PD aswel

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

man this lady seems pissed. but i would be too because of all these dumb questions.

"when are the police going to go into the cabin?" OH I DONT KNOW, MAYBE WHEN ITS FUCKING SAFE. what kind of question is that, come on.

lmao I know I laughed at that too, like do you not fuckin understand or see that that bitch is clearly on fire....