The L.A. Gunman (x-cop) drama unfolding now!!

LAPD live coverage said, no body has been found, those who confirm a body is false.

Not to be a conspiracy maker or anything but what if they're covering something up? Just saying, nothing makes sense anymore in this situation...

I agree, Its a conspiracy, All media was forced away so we couldnt see Swat operations..Cough Cough Set the place on fire then let the media back in

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

conspiracy of what? i understand 911 and gun control could have some.. but over city police and brutality i dont think so

edit: its a very minor problem to be a conspiracy.. only if it had to do with drugs and illegals guns is understandable but brutality, i highly doubt it

Edited by Miguels

Don't get your feelings hurt but I think a lot of conspiracy theories are bullshit. Including any conspiracy in these events.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

A few minutes ago all my towns news stations were going crazy about the body and now they're getting reports from LAPD that the claims are false

thats the media for you