The L.A. Gunman (x-cop) drama unfolding now!!

gonna look real bad if its not him. Not to mention the time it takes to identify a charred body. If hes still alive he's got a nice time window to work with.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I agree the sounds of bullets in a fire and bullets being fired from a weapon sound completely different . Who knows maybe the people who live there might of had bullets in the house . But let's see how this plays out it just sounds like nobody really knows what the hell is going on

No one lived there. Empty rental cabins.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

If he's all BBQ'd, they'll probably have to go through dental records to try to confirm it was him.

or DNA.

He's in Baja, Mexico laughing at the coverage right now. Not a conspiracy guy, but listening to the LA cops talk about him and the fact they wanted him dead or alive, (without 100% proof he was the one who actually killed anyone..has yet to be proven from what I gather)...just something not right here with the whole story. Which may be why the LAPD reopened the investigation of his 'complaints'. I dunno. It's so hard to say when you are listening to the media

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

he was officially charged yesterday right before all this jumped off If I recall.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

he was officially charged yesterday right before all this jumped off If I recall.

Ahh hadn't seen that. I still hear everyone saying allegedly. Figured it would still be under investigation. Either way, if he was making accusations about a corrupt PD, he would probably get charged for every cop killing in LA after making threats of doing so. I don't know man. Who do you trust? The media or the LAPD? lol

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

So is anyone going to mention the 3 innocent people killed by LAPD, in two seperate incidents, just because they were in vehicles that matched the description of what Dorner was driving? Not that it justifies any of this, but still worth mentioning, seeing as racism and abuse of power are the things that ignited all of this... Sounds to me like some of what Dorner had problems with was true. I am in no way justifying Dorners actions, but by the same token, there is now proof ( recordings from police scanners) that they (the police) purposefully set the cabin on fire. I think that they had absolutely no intentions of bringing Dorner in alive, because the issues he had with LAPD and its corruption are true, they knew if they brought him in alive, a lot of those things would come to light and things would be all bad for LAPD. So the easiest way to resolve all of this was to make sure Dorner was dead. regardless of his actions, justified or not, a murderer or not, Dorner was a citizen of this country and is granted the same rights that the rest of us are. He was/is granted the right to trial, just like all of us. Also I feel that going back earlier in the evening the "cover up" started to hide their(LAPD etc.) actions regarding this matter, such as Bachmann(?), her answers for everything were "I dont know", which is an easy way to deflect lying to the media. Also I find it funny that right about the same time the cabin magically caught fire, all the helicopters covering the events were commanded to fly at a higher altitude and to not zoom in on the cabin ( again allowing things to happen without people seeing what was going on.).

Moral of the story here IMO, the shit Dorner had a problem with is absolutely true, the is corruption and issues within the LAPD, there have been for years and years. I feel that the "conclusion" of all these tragic events, was played out exactly how the LAPD wanted it to be played out. If dorner is dead, people are safe, and so is the LAPD from scrutiny from higher powers. His side of the story, true or not, justified or not, will never fully come to light. I feel they purposefully tried to kill him by setting the cabin on fire for 2 reasons, one to stop a madman on a rampage, and two, to cover their own asses from being investigated for being a twisted, racist, abusive police force.

My feelings and loyalties towards this are just a big mash up right now, albeit Dorner lost any support from me once he killed that innocent girl. She had nothing to do with this. By the same token, I feel that if it was indeed Dorner in that cabin, he was purposefully killed to cover up a larger issue, that being the corruption of the police force. Which, regardless of what has went down, and regardless of Dorner killing people, he is granted the same rights as the rest of us. A right to a trial, etc. As a staunch supporter of the bill of right, I do have to take issue with this aspect, for if I dont, I am a hypocrite.

Like the old saying " I may not agree with what you have to say, although I'll give my life defending your right to do so..." or something to that effect.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I heard from a few sources that when the cabin was on fire, he tried to escape out the back door. And he was pushed back into the cabin by the LAPD until he burned to death.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Ya what did happen to those 3 people? What's going on them?

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm