The L.A. Gunman (x-cop) drama unfolding now!!

LAPD didn't kill the 3 people they shot at. Also, it is unclear who started the fire along with many other details about the incident that we'll never likely know the truth about. But I think most people can agree he wasn't going to come away from this alive.

You are correct I did mess that up. One guy was not even hit, but the mother and daughter were both injured in the first shooting. The mother took rounds in the back.

Regardeless, a white guy sure doesnt match Dorners description, neither does a mother and daughter delivering newspapers. I understand the urgency with which the police wanted to catch this guy, but before smashing into citizens trucks and opening fire, one would assume it to be a prudent decision to make a positive ID on the people in the vehicles. Just more proof that LAPD is a wild reckless department IMO.

As for who started the fire, its very clear if you listen to the recordings from police scanners. The police started the fire.

theres some of it, and theres more if you are keen with google. You can clearly here them discussing "preparing the burner", deploying the burner, confirming the house is indeed on fire etc.... Also I find it funny the while watching live coverage last night, it was kind of ironic that right about the same time they start saying they think the cabins on fire, all the media helicopters were then asked to fly higher and not zoom in on the cabin.... gotta make ya wonder just a bit. and really, it makes sense, if all the stuff Dorner said about how fucked up LAPD is, the easiest way to handle the situation is to make sure Dorner is dead, that way after a week or so, everyone will forget it ever happened, and nothing bad about the LAPD would be brought to light in Dorners trial. Think about it, almost makes a bit to much sense.

And youre a tool for liking your own post.

Edited by Bigsix
  • Like (+1 Rep) 5

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I can't agree anymore with you bigsix. When I heard about them the first though that came to mind was, "what the fuck, did they forget to check who's actually driving?!" Something is definetely wrong.

Edit: To be honest too, if I was one of the victims that had the same truck, I would get the best lawyer on the planet earth and sue the living shit out of the LAPD. Yes he is a cop killer, but they still need to think sensibly, how can we put our trust of protection into them when they act hot headidly and not calming and smoothly. Just my .02. I am not agreeing with his actions either, for those that get easily booty hurt.

Edited by RooTxBeeR
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1
On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Just to add to how incompetent and reckless LAPD is, the truck the mother and daughter were driving, was not even the same color as Dorners. Way to be LAPD. If that had happened to my family, my wife, my daughter, I'd own that entire department. I would also press for aggravated assault and/or attempted murder charges to be brought on the dimwits that wrongly shot up my shit. That is inexcusable, no ifs and or buts about it. Especially the truck that wasnt even the same color. Keepin my big white ass outta LA, based on current events, they might mistake my 6'4'' 260lb self for a midget of a different race that's on the run and shoot the fuck outta me.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Just to add to how incompetent and reckless LAPD is, the truck the mother and daughter were driving, was not even the same color as Dorners. Way to be LAPD. If that had happened to my family, my wife, my daughter, I'd own that entire department. I would also press for aggravated assault and/or attempted murder charges to be brought on the dimwits that wrongly shot up my shit. That is inexcusable, no ifs and or buts about it. Especially the truck that wasnt even the same color. Keepin my big white ass outta LA, based on current events, they might mistake my 6'4'' 260lb self for a midget of a different race that's on the run and shoot the fuck outta me.

that is true about lapd.. I don't even go for that reason they've had a long history with cases like that

Not sure yet. Hasn't been released. Tell you what though, he seemed very well educated and of sound mind (although thrown over the edge). His letter was well written. Not saying it's just into his criminal acts, but maybe the LAPD and other PDs should be investigated regularly. He isn't the first cop to state the more obvious of trending 'policies' of LAPD and others.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/07/us/dorner-manifesto/index.html

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

[e name=sayhuh?" post="2343968" timestamp="1360778881]Not sure yet. Hasn't been released. Tell you what though, he seemed very well educated and of sound mind (although thrown over the edge). His letter was well written. Not saying it's just into his criminal acts, but maybe the LAPD and other PDs should be investigated regularly. He isn't the first cop to state the more obvious of trending 'policies' of LAPD and others.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/07/us/dorner-manifesto/index.html I completely agree every department should be investigated.. It will just show just who really is protecting who ..

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

wait so is he dead or no?

Nothing has been confirmed in either direction. Ive also seen some stuff that says they will not even confirm if they pulled a body from the remains of the cabin.

Anyone else listen to the phone call that was recorded that has the complete audio of the fire fight earlier yesterday between (possibly) Dorner and the Fish and Game guys? sounded like a lot of rds were let loose just in that confrontation.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

wait so is he dead or no?

Nothing has been confirmed in either direction. Ive also seen some stuff that says they will not even confirm if they pulled a body from the remains of the cabin.

Anyone else listen to the phone call that was recorded that has the complete audio of the fire fight earlier yesterday between (possibly) Dorner and the Fish and Game guys? sounded like a lot of rds were let loose just in that confrontation.

yea it sounds crazy