The L.A. Gunman (x-cop) drama unfolding now!!

Not sure yet. Hasn't been released. Tell you what though, he seemed very well educated and of sound mind (although thrown over the edge). His letter was well written. Not saying it's just into his criminal acts, but maybe the LAPD and other PDs should be investigated regularly. He isn't the first cop to state the more obvious of trending 'policies' of LAPD and others.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/07/us/dorner-manifesto/index.html

I completely agree every department should be investigated.. It will just show just who really is protecting who ..

But what do you do when the departments investigating the PD's end up corrupt? IT WILL HAPPEN! It's only a matter of time before it does.

I'm still not going to be shocked if it's not him. He could've been planning this, he could've been planning it the whole time. What better place to be than somewhere that noone is living at. They maybe just think they backed him into a place that he wasn't planning on being. Could've killed someone else, the owner of the purple truck, and put him in there. Maybe he didn't "crash" the truck after all. Maybe he just made it look that way to get to "his spot".

I know it's all speculation, and it's all we can do, but until we hear proof that it's actually him, I'm not convinced! We'll probably never know though. Cause even if it's not him, I highly doubt they'll ever say it. Cause then they'll look terrible! They'll say it was him then pursue after that in the quite without the media! Anyone monitoring his facebook page, or did they take it down?

Depending on what that department is doing wrong, taking the departments funds, laying off cops, to closing down a part of the department cuz who really wants dirty cops out on the streets , it will just make the department clean up its act so they don't have repercussions

My Uncle says its him...as far as they are concerned its him but they are not putting it out to the public until its confirmed. The officer that died yesterday was his friend/coworker so I'm not bugging him for any more info and just letting it be.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

My Uncle says its him...as far as they are concerned its him but they are not putting it out to the public until its confirmed. The officer that died yesterday was his friend/coworker so I'm not bugging him for any more info and just letting it be.

Sorry to hear that bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

LAPD didn't kill the 3 people they shot at. Also, it is unclear who started the fire along with many other details about the incident that we'll never likely know the truth about. But I think most people can agree he wasn't going to come away from this alive.

You are correct I did mess that up. One guy was not even hit, but the mother and daughter were both injured in the first shooting. The mother took rounds in the back.

Regardeless, a white guy sure doesnt match Dorners description, neither does a mother and daughter delivering newspapers. I understand the urgency with which the police wanted to catch this guy, but before smashing into citizens trucks and opening fire, one would assume it to be a prudent decision to make a positive ID on the people in the vehicles. Just more proof that LAPD is a wild reckless department IMO.

As for who started the fire, its very clear if you listen to the recordings from police scanners. The police started the fire.

theres some of it, and theres more if you are keen with google. You can clearly here them discussing "preparing the burner", deploying the burner, confirming the house is indeed on fire etc.... Also I find it funny the while watching live coverage last night, it was kind of ironic that right about the same time they start saying they think the cabins on fire, all the media helicopters were then asked to fly higher and not zoom in on the cabin.... gotta make ya wonder just a bit. and really, it makes sense, if all the stuff Dorner said about how fucked up LAPD is, the easiest way to handle the situation is to make sure Dorner is dead, that way after a week or so, everyone will forget it ever happened, and nothing bad about the LAPD would be brought to light in Dorners trial. Think about it, almost makes a bit to much sense.

And youre a tool for liking your own post.

I understand that LAPD has issues...dirty cops scandals and such... But you realize they weren't lead on this..it was SanBernardino Sheriffs..my uncle one of them...his close friend was killed yesterday by the asshole in the cabin. They ask them to not zoom in so they don't show their tactical locations...and at the end of the day I don't give two shits if one of those cops put a bullet in that man or he did it himself... He killed that girl and her fiance for no reason...shot at Sherrifs deputies..injured one killed the other..POS got what he deserved. As for crooked cops they're pieces of shit too...but LAPD wasn't lead in Big Bear..not their juristiction and not the ones involved in the shootout.

and yeah police started a fire...big whoop..they gased him and he wouldn't come out or give up so they used the armored bobcat...(look up SWAT Bobcat its cool) and used that to provide cover while they did. Good tactics...I wouldn't want to be lead going into that house against him..and they didn't need anymore dead LEO's.

Edited by Chris Hammer

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

LAPD didn't kill the 3 people they shot at. Also, it is unclear who started the fire along with many other details about the incident that we'll never likely know the truth about. But I think most people can agree he wasn't going to come away from this alive.

You are correct I did mess that up. One guy was not even hit, but the mother and daughter were both injured in the first shooting. The mother took rounds in the back.

Regardeless, a white guy sure doesnt match Dorners description, neither does a mother and daughter delivering newspapers. I understand the urgency with which the police wanted to catch this guy, but before smashing into citizens trucks and opening fire, one would assume it to be a prudent decision to make a positive ID on the people in the vehicles. Just more proof that LAPD is a wild reckless department IMO.

As for who started the fire, its very clear if you listen to the recordings from police scanners. The police started the fire.

theres some of it, and theres more if you are keen with google. You can clearly here them discussing "preparing the burner", deploying the burner, confirming the house is indeed on fire etc.... Also I find it funny the while watching live coverage last night, it was kind of ironic that right about the same time they start saying they think the cabins on fire, all the media helicopters were then asked to fly higher and not zoom in on the cabin.... gotta make ya wonder just a bit. and really, it makes sense, if all the stuff Dorner said about how fucked up LAPD is, the easiest way to handle the situation is to make sure Dorner is dead, that way after a week or so, everyone will forget it ever happened, and nothing bad about the LAPD would be brought to light in Dorners trial. Think about it, almost makes a bit to much sense.

I understand that LAPD has issues...dirty cops scandals and such... But you realize they weren't lead on this..it was SanBernardino Sheriffs..my uncle one of them...his close friend was killed yesterday by the asshole in the cabin. They ask them to not zoom in so they don't show their tactical locations...and at the end of the day I don't give two shits if one of those cops put a bullet in that man or he did it himself... He killed that girl and her fiance for no reason...shot at Sherrifs deputies..injured one killed the other..POS got what he deserved. As for crooked cops they're pieces of shit too...but LAPD wasn't lead in Big Bear..not their juristiction and not the ones involved in the shootout.

and yeah police started a fire...big whoop..they gased him and he wouldn't come out or give up so they used the armored bobcat...(look up SWAT Bobcat its cool) and used that to provide cover while they did. Good tactics...I wouldn't want to be lead going into that house against him..and they didn't need anymore dead LEO's.

Nowhere did I say I advocated what Dorner did you got that part right? And further more, regardless of what he did or didnt do, he is still protected by the same bill of rights that we are. It appeared very minimal effort went into taking him alive.

LAPD is a shitbag of a police force, period.

And regardless of who "had the lead" in Big Bear yesterday, its all one in the same when it comes to the thin blue line isnt it? All Im saying is I think less effort went into capturing him then there should have been. It seems as if the goal at hand was to kill him and be done with it, not to bring him into custody. Furthermore, according to the sheriffs departments own rep, at the time they set the house on fire, they still had not made a positive ID on who was or was not in the house.

By no means am I saying Dorner was right in anything he did, but I am also saying it appears plenty of mistakes and shadyness have went on with this as well, and sadly if dorner was indeed killed yesterday, the entire story will never be known. You cannot argue with that. If the accusations made by Dorner about LAPD are true (which they are) the easiest way for the situation to be handled was to make sure Dorner is dead, that way there is no trial, no risk (or at least one less chance) of the LAPD being help responsible for being the shitbag organization it has become.

So please, get a good grasp of what Im saying before you fly off the hook. Nowhere did I say I thought DOrners cause was just, nor did I defend his actions. He was a nut that needed to be stopped. Properly. Not murdered. If you support the bill of rights, and the freedoms we have as citizens, you need to take a step back and realize that if indeed the fire was started by the "police" that makes it more clear their intent was never to bring him in alive. That, is a disgusting violation of a citizens rights. We are all entitled to due process, regardless of the heinous actions we take.

As for not zooming in to reveal their "tactical" locations, thats complete bullshit. So it was ok for their "tactical" positions to be zoomed in on and revealed for hours beforehand, but suddenly once they are going to set the house on fire, they need to conceal these positions? Bullshit. I am pretty sure Dorner was more then well aware he was surrounded, not to mention a majority of their perimeter was under the cover of trees, and only the property immediately surrounding the cabin was clear and visible.

Dont try to beat me down here, Im glad its over and done with and happy Dorner wont continue on his spree, by the same token, I am disgusted at the blatant disrespect for our constitutionally granted rights exhibited here. If they can throw the bill of rights out the window for Dorner, and just kill him instead of bringing him to trial they can do it to anyone. Especially with our "great" POTUS and his new laws about being able to kill americans at will without due process if they are suspected of terrorist activity.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Guilty until proven innocent....errr dead? They may have charged him with the crime, but he still has the right to due process and therefor is not guilty until a court gives a verdict of guilty. Not saying he didn't do it..just saying in general. I in no way agree with the guy, but at the same time, it has to tell you something if the LAPD says the will re-investigate his case, etc. Just an all around odd case on many levels that we have no clue on. Like I said, who do you listen to? Media? LAPD? DOrner? Great choices to cast your own judgment on. Now if he is dead, courts will never hear it (his version/ side what ever), the public will never hear anymore of it, and it will just slowly go away with no one the wiser as to what 'really' happened...just like everything else.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

I think the bottom line here is whether we like it or not, his rights were violated in that fire. The other side of it is, we DON'T KNOW THE FACTS! Every report I've read in the last two days say that he "allegedly" did those things, killed the two people on superbowl sunday, killed the office and wounded another. etc etc. But what we don't know is what was initiated. There was, as far as I could tell by reports, no evidence showing that it was him other than the manifesto saying he was going to do something. How doe we know he wasn't doing that shit to call out the bad guys.

Another thing is, if he was on this major killing spree and not defending himself, why didn't he kill the guy and his dog who he carjacked yesterday? There's alot of suspicion in this case, and alot of it will probably never be answered. This man was an expert with a rifle and a handgun according to the pentagon. I highly doubt, even being shot at, that he would be missing with that many rounds, in which he was in this shootout. Maybe he would, I don't know, I'm not a marksman or an expert.

There's just too much to this story that's missing and with the LAPD behind it all, the answers will never come out as the truth, unless that isn't him there in the cabin. I still think he planned this place as a place to hide in if something went shitty. He was up there for 4 days. There are approximately 10% of the normal occupants up there which means 90% of the cabins are vacant and unoccupied. We're not talking about some guy who would sit still cause it's a little cold outside or he might get wet walking through the snow. He was probably thankful for the weather.

I know I know I've watched too many movies, but you cannot sit here and tell me none of this is a possibility. And until they positively identify this body as Christopher Dorner's, I would not be letting my guard down! NO WAY!

My heart goes out to those officers who were injured and that lost their lives, it really does. It sux and it's terrible, but I think we ought to refrain from "blaming" Christopher Dorner for all that's happened until we're sure that it's not LAPD that's at fault. Don't start with the "I can't believe you would support him" bullshit. That just makes you ignorant for thinking that I am. I'm in support of the truth and only the truth! The problem is, we'll probably never now the truth!

And if you don't think I'm being real, then read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampart_scandal It's not the first time something like this has been alleged! All I want to know is the damn truth. And I want to have the responsible parties for the crimes committed, whether it be Dorner or LAPD officers, and whoever else is involved, to pay for their actions. The probablem, again, is it will never happen, especially if Dorner is dead!

That's all I have. Don't mean to piss anyone off, I'm just being real about the situation. NONE of it is a good thing!

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

As for not zooming in to reveal their "tactical" locations, thats complete bullshit. So it was ok for their "tactical" positions to be zoomed in on and revealed for hours beforehand, but suddenly once they are going to set the house on fire, they need to conceal these positions? Bullshit. I am pretty sure Dorner was more then well aware he was surrounded, not to mention a majority of their perimeter was under the cover of trees, and only the property immediately surrounding the cabin was clear and visible.

Dont try to beat me down here, Im glad its over and done with and happy Dorner wont continue on his spree, by the same token, I am disgusted at the blatant disrespect for our constitutionally granted rights exhibited here. If they can throw the bill of rights out the window for Dorner, and just kill him instead of bringing him to trial they can do it to anyone. Especially with our "great" POTUS and his new laws about being able to kill americans at will without due process if they are suspected of terrorist activity.

Im not flying off the hook..I know your not approving of Dorners actions...and yeah he might have had info that would bring LAPD to their knees or whatever..all Im saying is that when it comes to law enforcement they are not all the same....

Can you explain further on how to take him alive? They drove an armored bobcat up in there just so none of them got shot when they threw gas canisters into the cabin. He was shooting randomly out the windows and had already shot two deputies earlier...as far as if its Dorner it doesn't matter..the suspect inside already killed one cop wounded another. When someone is in a tactical advantage such as barricaded in a house..armed how do you take them alive? Even if it wasn't Dorner...t

He was gassed and the cabin set on fire..if there was a time to come out with a white flag that would have been it....Im not saying fuck everyones rights but if he would've came out with his hands up unarmed they would have taken him into custody...the choice between life or death wasn't on the LEO's that was on him.

Im not offended by anyones opinion and not trying to argue here..just joining in the discussion. I wanna know how you would take him alive?\

And i support good cops..im trying to become an officer one day myself...but LAPD..they are fucked up and I would never join their ranks. Word from the inside is they are due for another "Rampart" but bigger

Edited by Chris Hammer

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to: