The L.A. Gunman (x-cop) drama unfolding now!!

Also where were his guns? Did they find any in the truck or in the cabin?? Wtf the public has been totally left out of information

From what I heard last night when the cabin owners son called into CNN, those cabins were searched two days prior by LEO. so most likely the only weapons Dorner had were what he was able to carry, so I would assume, based on his training etc... a rifle of some sort with mags and ammo, and perhaps a side arm with the same, not an entire arsenal.

but I mean where are the reports of ANY weapons found in the cabin.

Im sure once they get the whole cover up story figured out, we will be told that he had a bazooka, and some bombs, and 3 dead hookers in the basement.

Dead hookers in the basement..................................... :roflmao:

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

hahaha including an aircraft prepared to take off into mexico

Silly Hunter... an aircraft prepped for flight...thats just completely unbelievable... it was a time machine.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

^^ I believe that is footage from his shoot out earlier in the day with the Fish and Game guys isnt it?

Also heard somewhere that this shootout ( with Fish and Game and other personnel) actually lasted over 15 minutes.

Edited by Bigsix
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

hahaha including an aircraft prepared to take off into mexico

Silly Hunter... an aircraft prepped for flight...thats just completely unbelievable... it was a time machine.

yeah that makes more sense, if you ask the police if theres a time machine they'll say "at this time we can neither deny or confirm the time machine because the cabin is too hot"

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

what^^???!!!!

that better not be fucking true, thats horrible

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

All this story needs is some hookers and blow and you have yourself a GTA video game.

On a serious note, I doubt solid details will be presented and the media will take what they can and run with it just to get viewers. The only problem I see is that the eyewitness said the suspect matched the description but everyone knows that you take an eyewitness' description with a grain of salt, and they could only speculate who it was.