The L.A. Gunman (x-cop) drama unfolding now!!

This kind of thing will continue to happen unless there is real change from bottom to top with corrupt pigs, dorner was just more mad than most and decided to take it out on them himself. Problem is he chose random cops and also decided on death instead of just going a less violent path although im not sure what you could do to the corrupted ass system we have down here.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

This kind of thing will continue to happen unless there is real change from bottom to top with corrupt pigs, dorner was just more mad than most and decided to take it out on them himself. Problem is he chose random cops and also decided on death instead of just going a less violent path although im not sure what you could do to the corrupted ass system we have down here.

bro.. i live in LA. lived in watts, Compton, and all over south central and though they are assholes never did i see it, or it happen to me or any of my family members.. LAPD do harass but LAPD sheriff and chp have different agendas and thats why we get more shit from lapd than any other agency.. Sheriff will stop you and will let you go with out a traffic violation even if one was committed. all they are looking for are drugs and illegal guns. while lapd will give you the citation so we cant blame them for that.. and still its been 10 6 years since i been pulled over or fucked with so those who get it are the ones looking for trouble

my old age making me forget what year i live in.. seemed long though :P

Edited by Miguels

You must not be out to much then we get stopped all the time and harrassed no matter who it is.

There are so many crooked cops around here that will put hands on you for no reason other than they hate their job and life.

Just because you dont get stopped doesnt mean we are bad cause we do. These cops need an ass whooping or better management.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

You must not be out to much then we get stopped all the time and harrassed no matter who it is.

There are so many crooked cops around here that will put hands on you for no reason other than they hate their job and life.

Just because you dont get stopped doesnt mean we are bad cause we do. These cops need an ass whooping or better management.

thats where you are wrong.. i used to get pulled over shit loads and what was i doing? burning rubber speeding and driving with no tags.. stopped all that and never get pulled over again. like i said dont look like you are looking for trouble and you wont get harassed

by the way.. if you are bald and have a few more balds in your car be prepared to get pulled over since most likely they will think you are a gang banger

Edited by Miguels

Problem is you seem to tolerate it and be ok with all of that, im not but then again i know i cant do a thing to them but Dorner decided they werent getting away with what they did to him.

What im getting at is with no change these things will continue, im done with this since itll be old news soon so im out like NWA said.....

Problem is you seem to tolerate it and be ok with all of that, im not but then again i know i cant do a thing to them but Dorner decided they werent getting away with what they did to him.

What im getting at is with no change these things will continue, im done with this since itll be old news soon so im out like NWA said.....

no i wouldnt tolerate being harassed, that's why i don't break the law lol

i understand what you are saying but most times its our own faults we get what we get.

but i do think cops(not all) think they are the hot shit that can do anything they want, i see them breaking the law all the time and they are there to enforce it not break it too

i understand what you are saying but most times its our own faults we get what we get.

but i do think cops(not all) think they are the hot shit that can do anything they want, i see them breaking the law all the time and they are there to enforce it not break it too

im sorry but they enforce what they want to enforce and do things that they would be giving us a ticket or arresting but they get away with things because there's no one to enforce the laws with them..when was the last time anyone has seen a cop get a ticket and I've seen cops break hella laws on no call just doing what they want cuz they can Edited by Alvi45

If you have teams of people against one man, a shoot out should not last 15 minutes. 15 minutes in a shoot out is forever. I would really like to know what's going on with that shoot out lol. I understand suppressive fire of course, but you can tell the difference between that and direct fire. If that's real shoot out footage, all of those officers need to be retrained and have their automatic firearms removed. I'm almost surprised there wasn't any friendly fire.

I'm not gonna speculate on the conspiracy crap since I'm not really following this. 90% of it is probably bull shit anyway. It sucks for the innocent lives lost and the senseless violence. Truth be told, I hope they catch him alive. Remember, dead men tell no tales. So maybe if by some crazy chance, he's alive, we'll get a real story or another sandy hook.

You want conspiracy talk, lets talk benghazi.

i understand what you are saying but most times its our own faults we get what we get.im sorry but they enforce what they want to enforce and do things that they would be giving us a ticket or arresting but they get away with things because there's no one to enforce the laws with them..when was the last time anyone has seen a cop get a ticket and I've seen cops break hella laws on no call just doing what they want cuz they can

thats exactly what i said, they do break the law but we cant give them a fine or arrest them. all we can do is obey the law and we wont get harassed

and to answer your question

not all cops are bad

Edited by Miguels