Who is having issues with Tyler Parrish

If im not mistaken a dispute is non formal, gives a record of it, but gives you a chance to just settle it between you and seller. A claim is when paypal takes over.

Not to thread jack, but for those involved. This is correct, I had to make a claim on a ebay purchase once. If you open a dispute it will notify the seller of the dispute as well as paypal. This gives the 2 party's a chance to sort out the transaction on their own without paypal becoming involved. If Nothing is settled you can escalate it to a paypal claim with the information of the transaction as well as any details(emails, pm's, ect.) and paypal will step in and decide a ruling on the transaction and decide weather to refund the money or not.

pgsig.png

If im not mistaken a dispute is non formal, gives a record of it, but gives you a chance to just settle it between you and seller. A claim is when paypal takes over.

Well, has he gotten in contact with you yet?

He updated his twitter about 15 mins ago. Still haven't replied to my email. So I left a message on his twitter. Maybe he will be able to see that. That kid is a piece of work.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I sent him as message last nite asking to refund my 355.00 dollars because I was not happy with the way the deal was being handled

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

But to no avail.. He has yet to respond

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I've done a few deals with him and had no issues...couple months back but he was good to deal with

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Same thing for me... 355.. Tonight supposed to be mine again

I'm livid with him. He has made two more "tweets" since the message I left him on twitter.

Bright side though, with paypal seeing 3 complaints against him, then I assume that we are more likely to get our money back.

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I sent him as message last nite asking to refund my 355.00 dollars because I was not happy with the way the deal was being handled

I rather get a refund back as well. If his packing is like his communication, you'd have a messed up amp once you got it.