Sundown Audio

Err... sorry the box question for the umpteenth time.

Hey guy's, I am new to the forums and to Sundown Audio. I have just received 3 SA8 V2's that I will be running @ 1.3 Ohms powered by a RF T1500-1BDCP (hopefully enough power). My dilemma is I drive a 93 Chevy Silverado Single cab so my options for an enclosure are limited. It will be an angled box with the subs firing down (braced 3" off the ground) and the port facing the passenger side wall. My question is..... Do the numbers below add up? I am getting conflicting calculations from different programs i.e. different cubic feet sizes, port sizes etc..etc.. So if anyone can confirm the below numbers your help is greatly appreciated.

Nooo, he meant you want 12" of port per ft^3

Right now you have 4...

And honestly 12 is a bit low, those sa8s will probably want 14-16 with how much excursion they have

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Sorry for the back and forth, but how about this? And does the airspace size after speaker and port displacement look right?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93321064@N08/8488765082/in/photostream/lightbox/

And this is what I'm basically trying to build for 3 of them. (not my photo but if it's yours and you would like me to remove please let me know)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93321064@N08/8487672463/in/photostream/lightbox/

• 4 weeks later...