Why wouldn't it show all the content. That's odd. I actually always thought it showed all the content you followed, and the "My Content" was the stuff that you posted in as well. Like there are some builds I like to follow, but I don't comment in, and it has the small circle on the left. Then the stuff I comment in has the little cloud on the left. "My Content" usually only shows the stuff with the cloud that you comment in, as far as I could tell. Anyway, It'll give you some stuff I guess until they fix it.

The other way to go I guess would be to go into each forum, Build logs, general, etc.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes sir. That was how I kept up with all the topics I was commenting in or following. Example is my build is not showing up and some other builds and topics. I followed since being on here don't show up at all. I have a hard time keeping up with what section they were in. I just got lazy and use to clicking "My Content" lol. @scooter

Edited by dog24fret

im pretty sure that I got banned, Or am Going to Soon And Im not sure why. I just wanted to se dem tits in the 18+ SMFH

Walled 2002 buick century A.K.A "Betty sue"

polk 5 1/2 front doors

4 3in pillar speakers

DD 3518's

AQ 3500 v2

90ft of 0/1 ga

tuned to 40hz

:build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/162721-buick-built-in-trunk-fi-sp4-hifonics-2400/

Same for me BUT, when i go to view content on my android phone it shows everything just not on my laptop..

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd