Sonic Electronix

soundcubed (AQ) horrible costumer service!!

Sounds like there is something in the middle of you two. Ive never had a problem with their costumer service

2003 Honda Element

Pioneer DEH-9400BT

Big 3

XS Power D5100

Sky High CCA (2 Runs 1/0 Gauge)

2 XS Power D3100s

1 DC Audio 3.5k @ 1ohm.

2 DC Level 4's w/ XL Softies

Custom Box tuned to 29hz

CT Sounds 125.4

2 Sets of CT sounds Meso Components

*North East Frequencies*

site issue or not, it should never take a company day up to weeks to respond to email. Again, may even be more issue because he is international but basically it has taken him weeks just to place an order. Most would have moved on to a new company by now.

Jroo, I have emailed you 2 more time to see if you have another shipping location, as Both FedEx and UPS keep telling me that it's an invalid shipping address.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Luckily I have to correct my opinion totally. I called Soundcubed todyay and they had my order ready. Don't know why I didn't recieve any of their emails but everything is sorted out wnow They even gave me an awesome discount to compensate for the big cost of shipping. I am happy it turned out their costumer service was superb after all.

There are always two sides to every story. We do our very best to provide the very best of customer service. On rare occasions things are beyond our control or we just plain make a mistake. When we do screw up we do our best to make it right with the customer. We are not perfect; no company is but we sure as hell try to be.

dj,owner AQ/SQ

There are always two sides to every story. We do our very best to provide the very best of customer service. On rare occasions things are beyond our control or we just plain make a mistake. When we do screw up we do our best to make it right with the customer. We are not perfect; no company is but we sure as hell try to be.

dj,owner AQ/SQ

No worries. Those that know, know there is always 2 sides.

I still think the thread title needs to be changed.

Anyway, thanks Dj.

A few years back I tried to order an amp form AQ. I live in a French Caribbean island, where I receive all my orders from the world ! We have UPS, DHL,Fedex , all with local offices.

AQ told me they did not want to sell me any amp, because they did not have an official repair center in my country. That is why I went with Sundown and received my amp in about 4-5 days.
From this time, I've ordered about 6 other Sundown amplifiers for me or my friends. No problem with any of them since :)

You're lucky, OP, to get it to Norway !!!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Archived