I guess I didnt realize the amount of cross dressers out there lmao. I can honestly say ive never seen any crazy shit like this at any walmart where I live, even in the early morning hours except strippers ending their shifts

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 years give or take not a single purchase I've done at walmart and its the closets store to me

Everybody should stop going their f*** walmart

Why ???

I freaking love Wal Mart. I can go there and feel like a God ;) People are like, "Wow ! Look ! That guy is clean ! And he has all of his teeth too" ! {front ones anyway} :) Ooooh Ahhhh ! :) LOL

Then, since I've been getting back into good shape, whenever I walk in there, most of those horrendously out of shape people look at me like I was Ronnie Coleman :)

Anyway, besides the Internet, I rarely shop anywhere "but" Wal Mart.

Oh and hey BTW, did you guys know that Wal Mart:

* fuels slave labor

* treats their employees like total garbage

* puts mom and pops stores out of business

* etc, etc

All for my benefit !

Go Wal Mart ! :)

Peace,

Fish

2 years give or take not a single purchase I've done at walmart and its the closets store to me

Why ???

I freaking love Wal Mart. I can go there and feel like a God ;) People are like, "Wow ! Look ! That guy is clean ! And he has all of his teeth too" ! {front ones anyway} :) Ooooh Ahhhh ! :) LOL

Then, since I've been getting back into good shape, whenever I walk in there, most of those horrendously out of shape people look at me like I was Ronnie Coleman :)

* fuels slave labor

* etc, etc

All for my benefit !

Peace,

Fish

Cause it's shitty

Sucks

Horrible service

Closed alot of stores here locally when the 2nd one open

And also the reasons you said

Going to walmart

it's like going with boss amps

Why ???

* fuels slave labor

* etc, etc

All for my benefit !

Peace,

Fish

Cause it's shitty

Sucks

Horrible service

Going to walmart

Cause it's shitty

At least, that''s your opinion.

Mine is that Wal Mart typically has the best prices, and the best selection, for more items, than any other store, all under one roof !

If I need some specialty type of item that Wal Mart doesn't carry, then I'll get it on the Internet.

Fish

lol if I need some specialty item even if walmart does carry it I get it from the internet... I don't trust big box stores with specialty stuff... like for instance... walmart has subs head units and speaker systems for car audio... I would never get any of those things from walmart... walmart sometimes has guitars... I would never get a guitar from walmart that I actually expected to be worth anything

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Why ???

* fuels slave labor

* etc, etc

All for my benefit !

Peace,

Fish

Cause it's shitty

Sucks

Horrible service

Going to walmart

Cause it's shitty

At least, that''s your opinion.

Mine is that Wal Mart typically has the best prices, and the best selection, for more items, than any other store, all under one roof !

If I need some specialty type of item that Wal Mart doesn't carry, then I'll get it on the Internet.

Fish

Out of all the reasons I gave that's the only one you used

And I've gone and checked prices alot of the thing are the same prices as other stores or "more" expensive by .01 lol

Their are things that are cheaper

But difinantly not worth going were I live theirs 2 it doenst matter what time I go their always dirty (my friend goes their cause that what usually is open late)

And trying to find someone to help you out forget about

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

like I said going to walmart is like buying boss amps

And I know you don't run boss in your system

Archived