some of the awesome fashion statements you might expect to see when you go to walmart :P

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought i asked her not to leave the house like that anymore... :ehh::ughdunno:

capturephma.jpg

Good stuff, man :D

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

well working at walmart for 2 years in the deep south you see worse a lot worse

lol oh I know... I was in Montgomery, AL for a few years... there was a reason why every Walmart in the state capitol of AL closes by 10pm... :barf2::WTFBubble:

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

lol yep that's about the hours that our walmarts were closed

My Build Log

Man I just ate dinner. Blahhhhhhh. Looks like I'll have to eat dinner again

lol sorry bro

My Build Log

Do people do that on purpose?

not sure... I think some of them may be dilusional enough to think they actually look good enough to pull it off

My Build Log

Archived