Check out corbon dpx ammunition for SD carry ;) was recommended to me by a buddy and it is some great ammo :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

So my first time out with this, not my best day shooting. Kept hitting low left. I'm thinking I just wasn't quite used to the new trigger. I shot great with this exact gun when I rented it.

Didn't save any targets because they weren't worth saving lol. Going back within the week to redeem myself!

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Yea my buddy said kind of the same thing, he thought I was too "excited" or something. Maybe I was since it was the first time taking my own gun out. I got flustered pretty quick when I was hitting so low. :(

Shooting

95B4109F-579D-477F-90F4-2CAF95DE9C00-576

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

First time gun cleaning, man it needed it with all the stuff that comes from the factory.

Dirty q-tips mainly from slide grooves

After that I dropped 1 drop of hoppes lube down the slide grooves, and one drop on the slide hood. Then 1 drop on the gun barrel groove opposite of the recoil spring groove.

I think that its ready for the range now!

That copper colored lubricant, according to Glock cleaning procedure was NOT supposed to be removed. Nice Glock btw! I carry a Glock 22 Gen 4 daily.

Derp.

Archived