98 Honda Civic Gets A Refresh - Update page 20 - LED's, Glowing XS Logo,2 SMD VM-1's - 4/11/13

i see some SMD v'2's "accidentally" leaked into the picture.

what are you hiding from us?!

That's the 15" AA send to him

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

My 360.3 will be here ... Just wonder why you ran urs through the optical connection

Not to thread jack Steve, but curious as to how you ran Optical to the 360.3? I've only seen one deck that supports optic. What deck runs optic or am I looking at this completely wrong? Never messed with a 360. anything. (question goes for anyone who knows)

Thanks and I won't bash you for an honest answer...maybe :P

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

My 360.3 will be here ... Just wonder why you ran urs through the optical connection

Not to thread jack Steve, but curious as to how you ran Optical to the 360.3? I've only seen one deck that supports optic. What deck runs optic or am I looking at this completely wrong? Never messed with a 360. anything. (question goes for anyone who knows)

The Alpine IVA-W200 is optical out to the 3sixty.3. That blue cord is the Toslink cable. It sounds incredible and its still FLAT! So this car will have Optical and Bluetooth inputs ONLY, no RCA's at all. quoted from steve.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

The Alpine IVA-W200 is optical out to the 3sixty.3. That blue cord is the Toslink cable. It sounds incredible and its still FLAT! So this car will have Optical and Bluetooth inputs ONLY, no RCA's at all. quoted from steve.
Soo missed that lol. Thanks!

Even went through it twice..I suck at reading obviously! Now where to find such radio?

Edited by sayhuh?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

pioneer odr series have them and some of the top of the line alpines have them.

edit and some clarions have them.

Edited by Socky

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

heck yeah steve loving the upgrade man!! i seems like its been FOREVER since u messed with the civic...damn ant is gettin older by the min man....i remember a long time ago when he was a kid in videos.....hell yeah Ant do work.....keep the working comin steve lol