˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚

Holy crap, you got a lot of road rash!!!!! Your rear window is just as pitted as mines is. You got some long scratches on your roof too? I am guessing the sleek low angle windshield allows pebbles, rocks, etc to get caught up in the boundary layer over the top of the car and they drop out over the back end on the rear window and the heavier stuff drops out on the roof?

Did you wrap your license plate around your grill or did a few trips up and down i95 do that? :) Mins tops out at 117.

Lol ive been to about 140. after that is creeps up about 1mph / 1/4 mile lol.

And yeah I bent the place since I had no factory mount. Holes were never drilled. Its definitely scratch city :P

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see Nick is getting full potential out of Carbon's account lololololol

Log out every now and then Chris, it won't kill you haha

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Nick does though.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Some douchebag! Doesn't like anything, takes everything personally, a real asshat!

Oh yeah I heard about him. Didn't he pop Nick's Cherry? :peepwall: Or was that JP? :lol2:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived