˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚

Uh oh!!!! Getting to the point of no return!!

looking good bud

it's starting to resemble a wall build...tuned in for more progress..

Thanks guys! :drinks: We should be done the wall within a week from today.

*Maiko I see you lurkin ;)

let me know when you wanna sell those remy's :D

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

For now Im going to buy 2 more Intimidators when I get the cash and run a bank of 7 total. This fall when I move to DC subs I may or may not change the dekas out to full XS Power.. :peepwall:

For now Im going to buy 2 more Intimidators when I get the cash and run a bank of 7 total. This fall when I move to DC subs I may or may not change the dekas out to full XS Power.. :peepwall:

Youll get the ich for xs power.. I know it lol

Keep up the work man!

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

Youll get the ich for xs power.. I know it lol

Keep up the work man!

Thanks man! :good:

Hopefully by fall I will be on Team XS Power ;)

the remy deka's that you have are gone and will not be restocked. they were a one time deal and now that they are gone you can't get them anymore.

2000 Dodge Durango

Subs - (2) SKAR VVX 15 D2's

Box - 7.2 ft^3 @ 33hz, 120 in of port

Sub amp - Digital Designs M2 @ .5 ohm

Mids + Highs - PRV Audio

Mids + Highs amp - Hifonics 2000.4

Headunit - Alpine CDE-100

Equalizer - Clarion EQS746

Batteries - Mopar group 27 + (2) C&D 52ah

Wiring - 1/0 BIG 3, (2) runs 1/0

Alternator - Singer 250A

147.79 dB @ 35hz - burp - sealed on dash

147.47 dB @ 35hz - music - sealed on dash

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/321slapinBass/videos

SKAR_468x60.jpgDD-1.jpg

the remy deka's that you have are gone and will not be restocked. they were a one time deal and now that they are gone you can't get them anymore.

Correct. They are now only the badged ones. Its the same battery though. only with a sticker on the side and a $150 price tag

Correct. They are now only the badged ones. Its the same battery though. only with a sticker on the side and a $150 price tag

I bet a big ass group buy could get the price down to $120 or lower. OCN did a group buy of Yate Loon 120mm pc fans a couple years back and fans were $0.80 a piece plus flatrate shipping boxes.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

dont mean to sound like a "know it all"

but i think both me and carbon warned people that they where low on stock and where a 1 time sale

hence why i asked him when he switches ( which i KNOW he will to xs power lol)

sell me them

shit id prolly still pay 90 plus a little for shipping for the used remy's lol

Archived