ok so I was just lookin around at different performance mods for my car (I was kinda surprised all that there was I didn't really think of my Ford Taurus as something that someone would bother putting turbos and superchargers and NO2 and stuff in but hey why not right lol) but one of the things I saw that I thought might be nice is they had voltage stablizers... and considering the kinda wattage I'm thinking about putting into my system would that probably be something that would be good to invest in?

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In for details on theis Voltage stabilizer? Is this a fancy name to bypass the pcm controlled voltage>?

have a link?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

http://www.yourhotcar.com/product/list/2004/Ford/Taurus/Performance_Parts/Voltage_Stabilizer/

lol voltage stabilizers :P

I don't really know what it is or what it does other than that it's called a voltage stabilizer which as best as I can figure probably is meant to imply that it somehow helps regulate voltage outputs to counter voltage drop... but like I said I really have no idea

oh... ok I'm slow it says on it what it's meant for lmao

Price is for a BRAND NEW voltage stabilizer

Increase horse power & torque

Better throttle response

Improve audio sound quality

Longer battery life time

Improve fuel efficiency

Increase headlight brightness

Improve ignition flow; strengthen starting power

Stabilize voltage & improve engine performance

Specially designed for water & heat resistance

question as to whether this sounds like something that would be a good thing to maybe look into getting or if it is kinda like getting a capacitor and it just sounds good but it's not really practical or worth bothering with

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Voltage stabilizer.. You mean like a battery?

Voltage stabilizer.. You mean like a battery?

posted a link to it... not sure exactly what it is but looks too small to be any kinda significant battery... looks like it somehow takes some kinda readings and from that maybe regulates output ? again not completely sure

My Build Log

He means use batteries to stabilize your voltage.

no I mean some kinda electronic device that is actually called a voltage stabilizer :P

My Build Log

oh nvm I'm trackin. so basically yea it's the same level as using a cap it sounds good but really not practical

My Build Log

Archived