• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking at the thing and it is honestly one of the biggest loads of BS I've seen.

All you do it hook it up to your battery, which tells me it is either a cap of somesort or does nothing.

Save your money lol. There is nothing magical about it

Looks like the miracle cure all elixir but for your car..I call bullshit. More power..5hp on toyota lol I doubt most Cat-back exhausts would net that..let alone a magical electrical plug in.

You want stable voltage get a good alt and enough batteries to support your system.

Kinda like taking sugar water to cure a cold...if you give it to a little kid and tell them it makes them better..they believe it and will actually feel a little better...but makes no difference.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

i think its just a capacitor

ok cool that's why I asked on here instead of just going "oh hey cool! a new toy to throw at my car!" lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

I wanna see where the Random dyno they have is from?

Notice the peaks on the dyno..all the points are exactly the same height from the original dyno run...looks like soemone mad ethe graph..not a real run..

I've seen my fair share of dyno graphs when bying exhaust for my race bike...and usually the curve moves up or down in the RPM range andyour peak is higher but may actually be lower in other areas...This dyno chart looks like BS too.

STAY AWAY lol

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

lol ok cool thanks for the input I thought it sounded a little too good to be realistic but wanted to make sure

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

cute, a little bitty capacitor

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

lol what a rip off. seems like the same scam with the "electronic superchargers" that plug into your battery and is just a computer fan.

saw one of those computer fans on a Civic back in like 97 as part of his "cold-air intake"...lol

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Archived