Interested in rooting my galaxy s3

Mine is different, I am on a unlimited data plan, and when I asked about tethering I have to pay extra to them to allow it.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

• 2 weeks later...

I just rooted my phone and have superSU on my phone, how do I get about to removing all my bloatware?

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Depends. Some of it is actually tied into the kernel.

I stopped rooting a long time ago, new ROMs are much more versatile. Find one that's based on the latest OTA with all the fluff stripped out and you'll be golden.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

only thing im worried about with with a new rom is what will I do about getting all my old apps that I had paid for.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

when you set up and sign into google on your new rom, you can get all the apps you paid for and redownload them

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Aren't apps you pay for free to download if synced with the same Google account? When I change phones sync to my gmail, and download every app I ever have. I don't pay again for apps already paid for.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I figured as much, this is my first smart phone so I wasn't to sure. I will check that place out. Thanks for the help guys. And to be honest, I think I have a slightly better battery life with my phone being rooted.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm