Ultimate demo song? **More FLEX DEMOS added TODAY--> 3-26-13

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

get that 2200 hooked up yet?

Not yet, just replaced the battery connections up front, ran a 1/0 ground to frame and also 1/0 from battery to the alt... I might try to tomm night but will have to see how things go...

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg

So tonight I tried it out. I was thinkin it would be some "try hard" status crap. I must say, not true. While i wouldn't say it's some official music type stuff that Dre or whomever would produce, def has some bass and sounds legit. turned it to my 20/35 that i normally do when it's f'in cold outside and damn. Pretty nice. Was for sure impressed.

Sheena = pedobear

So tonight I tried it out. I was thinkin it would be some "try hard" status crap. I must say, not true. While i wouldn't say it's some official music type stuff that Dre or whomever would produce, def has some bass and sounds legit. turned it to my 20/35 that i normally do when it's f'in cold outside and damn. Pretty nice. Was for sure impressed.

That style of music is a lot different than Dre, thats an original dude out of three 6, so it is a different style, was trying to find a song that could handle long tones and that was the first i found

XS-power1.jpg

Read my PM Purple! Would be glad to get some videos tonight while I still ahve some light if I can.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm