'13 Subaru BRZ HCCA/AQ2200/Fiberglass

• 4 months later...

Wow, I apparently should have checked back on this occasionally. Yes, I was at slamology. Yes I am on the stock alt, and it is a 130 amp.

The only thing I've done to this since the last update is run the power a bit better. It has been in and out multiple times for autocrosses, so success there. I do want to update it a bit I just haven't decide how I want to do it. I definitely need to beef up my electrical but I don't really want to add weight. So ive just been using it as is.

Obviously my port ended up being way smaller than optimal, but atleast I got the tuning I wanted. Since I have another HCCA Ive considered just going all out and throwing both in there with another 2200 (or more) and ignore weight. Once I get some boost in it that will be more likely the case.

Did you already get new wheels and tires? If so I definitely wanna see! :D

Still on stock wheels and tires. Mostly shredded stock tires since I care 0% about them, but still usable at the moment. I am in the process of buying a house. Once I'm moved in I'm going to be giving my current wheels to the gf for her '97 outback, and ill be putting on winter wheels and tires. Then spring will bring a nice set. Looking at the Enkei Raijin, not sure if I've mentioned that anywhere in this post.

• 1 year later...

any updates?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Nice build, u going to wrap that box or carpet it. Love that car looks fun.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Archived